If you are looking for an in-house role, where no two days are the same – Square One, a privately owned recruitment company in the heart of the city on the doorstep of Liverpool Street and Shoreditch, could be the company for you. This is a challenging role for an individual who wants to be able to be demonstrate their commercial acumen as well as their knowledge of the law.
In a nutshell you will be involved in
- Drafting and negotiating agreements between Square One and 3rd parties;
- Researching various aspects of law (not just English law);
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and minimising risk to the business;
- Acting on behalf of the business in legal disputes;
- Dealing with queries from “what time is it in Moscow” to “what are the visa requirements in Liechtenstein”.
What we are looking for
We are seeking someone who will immerse themselves into the role. We are open to applications from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a law degree;
- Able to prioritise work load and work to strict deadlines;
- Ability to communicate with both sales consultants and senior business stakeholders;
- At least 6 months experience in a professional business environment;
- Genuine passion for their role and a desire to learn;
- Painstaking attention to detail.
More info on Square One
Square One are a specialist IT and Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy established in 1995 and now have 120+ staff based in our state of the art office. We are a fun, professional organisation. There are frequent social engagements and the opportunity to receive additional incentives and rewards for going above and beyond as well as our comprehensive benefits package that is offered to everyone who joins us. These benefits include free gym membership, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, global travel insurance, access to private GP, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Our impressive office utilises the latest technology and includes a staff break area with breakfast bar, pool table and games consoles.
To learn more please contact Lauren Cooper our HR Manager.