|Salary: £28000 - £30000/annum Pension
|Posted: 28 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in north-west London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe.
Regent Group welcomes a diverse population of students and staff and works to ensure that equality and diversity are integral to the group’s priorities and objectives.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an In-House Recruiter to join the HR team in this fast moving and evolving Education Provider.
As the In-House Recruiter and an integral member of the HR team you will assume the role of primary recruiter for all of the recruitment needs of the group. You will be responsible for sourcing and engaging high calibre candidates by a variety of methods including LinkedIn, advertising, job boards and headhunting.
This is not just a job, it is an opportunity for an experienced In-House Recruiter to take ownership of all staff recruitment across the entire group.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR you will play a critical role in our success in hiring quality and talented staff. Your duties will revolve around providing an end-to-end recruitment service.
You will be someone who understands the importance of moving quickly and you will thrive in an environment that demands it. You will also be passionate about providing an excellent service and take a proactive approach to filling vacancies.
You may also be required to be involved with other aspects of the HR function when time permits.
This role would be ideally suited to someone who is currently or has recently worked within the recruitment industry and is looking to transfer into an In-House Recruiter position.
• Source high calibre candidates as quickly and efficiently as possible ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
• Proactively source and screen active and passive candidates through internal referrals, networking, job boards, LinkedIn, social media and online job postings.
• Liaise with the Marketing & communications function to manage the recruitment on social media tools.
• Support all aspects of the recruitment process including partnering with recruiters & investigating and establishing alternative recruitment sources.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
• Work with the HR Administrator to coordinate with candidates, interviewers and occasionally agencies to arrange events such as telephone and face-to-face interviews.
• Conduct telephone and face to face interviews.
• Make offers and negotiate salaries (within agreed parameters) with agencies and direct candidates.
• Manage the candidate rejection process.
• Correspond with candidates following interviews to provide feedback and arrange secondary interviews if required.
• Support interviewers with interview training.
• Obtain proof of identity documents and initiate pre-employment checks.
• Work with HR Team to provide inductions for all new staff.
• Devise and maintain a recruitment CV database.
• Promote the staff referral scheme.
• Ensure consistency with recruiting policies and practices.
• Provide reports on all recruitment activity to the Head of HR at agreed intervals.
• Build and maintain partnerships with managers to ensure a smooth and efficient recruiting process.
• Provide advice and support on a regular basis to managers and staff on a wide range of operational Human Resources issues, referring to the Head of HR where appropriate.
• Act as a source of knowledge through continuous learning and providing new and creative ideas to the HR team.
• Assist managers and staff in the interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Manage the probationary review process and actively working with managers to ensure they are competed fully/add value and are done on time.
• Working in conjunction with the HR Administrator ensure all induction paperwork is completed and the details of all new starters are provided to the Head of HR for inclusion in the monthly payroll.
• Assist with HR matters as directed by the Head of HR.
• Assist with general HR duties as directed by the Head of HR. where needed.
• Draft contracts and other letters as required.
• Any other reasonable duties as instructed by your line manager.
The above list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. All members of staff are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the post and Regent Group.
You must already have the right to work in the UK or EU and provide Right to Remain or Visa in proof of this.
“Regent Group is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships