In-house Recruiter - (Perm or Contract)
|Location: Putney, Greater London
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
In-house Recruiter – Digital Media
Putney, South West London
As the world’s leading Performance Digital Marketing Company, we’re constantly striving to improve our services, solutions and delivery excellence to our clients, similarly we look for these traits in our employees. If you have experience of digital recruitment, either agency or in-house and are looking for a role that provides a constant challenge; then we would like to hear from you.
Reporting into the EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work in collaboration with the business hiring Managers, in the management of the complete recruitment process. You will also be the point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they have a positive and professional image of Conversant Media throughout.
You will provide timely, efficient and accurate recruitment and take full ownership of recruitment activity and the delivery of results throughout the London and EMEA region.
• Full ownership of processing the weekly vacancy trackers. Ensuring that all companywide vacancies are advertised in the appropriate place – i.e., Job Boards, Internal Careers Board,
• Support, advise and provide a recruitment service to Hiring Managers within the wider business on hard to fill vacancies.
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Recruitment Metrics and the level of success in the processes followed.
• Provide recruitment expertise to the London HR Manager
• Take full ownership for coordinating and processing all vacancies and applications via the ATS (Taleo) for the London region.
• Create, coordinate and facilitate weekly group recruitment events for the London region, ensuring that candidates have been dealt with in a way that supports the brand.
• Following a recruitment event, arranging for candidates to attend an interviews and assessment centres
• Ensure that all candidates provide the relevant right to work documentation and be able to confidently advise Line Managers on the requirements.
• Continuously review the performance, improvement and development of the ATS specifically for London.
• Build awareness of seasonal talent pool changes EMEA wide
• Support the development and introduction of ‘a new way of working’ within the Recruitment Centre ensuring there is a professional environment at all times.
• Coach Line Managers to consider candidates based on their merits and to provide constructive balanced feedback to all candidates
• Support the development of effective tools to support the devolvement of recruitment activities to Line Managers.
• Continuously develop recruitment materials and tools.
• Keep abreast of recruitment competitor activity and make recommendations to improve our recruitment initiatives.
• Explore and keep up to date on local opportunities that will enhance recruitment performance.
• Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies within the recruitment process and driving down the costs incurred throughout the process.
• Manage and take full ownership of various projects such as the introduction of a Social Media strategy, review of the design look and feel of the careers website and the ongoing development and implementation of the ATS.
• Support the ongoing development and management of our recruitment branding
You'll come from a digital recruitment agency or internal recruitment background where you're used to working to targets and deadlines. You will be
·A great relationship builder
·Willing to go the extra mile