|Location: CR0, Croydon, Greater London
|Posted: 4 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Location: East Croydon (Surrey) – Office Based role
Department: Human Resources
Role: Full-time FTC
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5:30pm)
Start Date: Immediate
Green Network Energy is a new independent energy and gas supplier in the UK for domestic and business customer.
The company is part of an Italian Group Green Network Spa based in Rome since 2003. Today is a top 10 Independent energy company in Europe with annual revenues of over €2billion.
As a company with big ambitions to grow, we are looking to recruit new talent to be part of our journey.
You will be reporting to the HR Manager and working closely with HR Team in a fast-growing company. You will be required to work in a small team in a very fast paced environment.
You will be supporting the HR Team to deliver an inclusive and diverse recruitment process across the Company. You will be filtering applications, conducting telephone pre-screenings, forwarding the relevant applicants to Line Managers, arranging interviews with shortlisted candidates and assisting the successful candidate with onboarding procedure.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with candidates and other stakeholders within the Company. You will have demonstrable experience in talent acquisition campaigns. You will be highly organized and with strong administration skills. You will be an excellent team player but also with the ability to work independently. You will have a genuine interest for the HR sector and in particular for the talent acquisition field.
* Manage the first part of recruitment process by sourcing candidates’ CV;
* Support the team in screening CVs and conduct the telephone pre-screening;
* Conduct video interviews with selected candidates;
* Forward the relevant candidates to the Line Managers;
* Arrange interviews between the shortlisted applicants and the Hiring Team by managing their calendar;
* Work closely with hiring managers and HR Manager across the business to gain a strong understanding of the Company and use this knowledge to find the right talents for the organization;
* Support the candidates during the first part of recruitment process in order to promote an excellent candidate experience;
* Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidate;
* Build a pipeline of potential talents by using dedicated Job Boards;
* Support the HR Team by completing administration duties;
* Keep up to date the internal databases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Experience in a similar role in an energy supplier is highly desirable
* Be able to deliver a great candidate experience
* Ability to work autonomously and deliver under pressure
* Be resilient and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Be proactive and extremely well organized
* Basic knowledge of recruitment policy and employment law
* REC Level 2 is desirable
* Proven knowledge of recruitment policy and employment law
* Competitive Salary
* Complementary hot drinks (coffee machines everywhere!)
* Game Area (table tennis and foosball table)
* Employee Preferred Tariff if you become our Customer (discounted gas and electricity bills)
* Discounts for gym
* Employee Cash Plan
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer. We celebrate diversity. We are committed to build a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, background and cultures. No applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief. Applicants may be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check and at least two independent references