|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Handepay has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter/Coordinator to join our team based in Haydock, St Helens. You will join them on a full time permanent basis, and will receive a competitive salary.
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’.
99.9% of UK Businesses are SME’s and on-line sales is the fast-track way for businesses to achieve major growth. With 80% of the UK purchasing online there has never been a better time to provide e-commerce payment solutions building a career with one of the UK’s leading sales organisations.
About the Internal Recruiter/Coordinator role
In order to continue our rapid expansion strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Internal Recruiter/Coordinator to join our in-house team. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will participate in the full recruitment lifecycle with a specific emphasis on direct sourcing field sales and telesales candidates. Your main duties will include:
- Working closely with hiring managers on current and future requirements to meet agreed targets
- Directly sourcing candidates via CV databases and social networks and engaging with candidates to sell the Handepay proposition.
- Screen CV’s, telephone interview and shortlist candidates for hiring managers
- Support line managers with interviewing and recruitment legislation
- Coordinate and manage applications ensuring the candidate journey is simple, enjoyable and efficient
- Place and manage both internal and external advertising ensuring we are promoting consistent and positive brand messages and managing costs efficiently
- Produce data and MI using excel on candidate sources, time to hire and retention rates
- Conduct pre-employment checks
Skills and experience required of our Internal Recruiter/Coordinator
- Direct sourcing candidates ideally in a sales, contact centre or similar environment
- A background in an agency or similar internal recruitment environment would be preferred
- To have a natural affinity for people and to know how to build effective relationships
- Have experience of screening CV’s, interviewing and selection
- Working in a fast-paced culture with a strong work ethic. You will know that recruitment isn’t always 9 – 5
- Solid IT skills (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
We believe in growing talent and if you’re as committed and passionate as we are, the opportunities to enhance your recruitment skills across attraction, sourcing, engagement, selection, on-boarding, stakeholder management and retention will be great.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Internal Recruiter/Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of response we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time