Internal Technology Recruiter (Perm) - RBI / FTSE100 RELX Group
|Posted: 10 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Technology Recruiter / Talent Acquisition for Reed Business Information – Part of the FTSE100 RELX Group – Permanent Full-time role based from vibrant Sutton head office
Reed Business Information (RBI) is a billion dollar technology business providing information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. We’re a dynamic, growing, and technology focussed business and our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of the FTSE100 RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
Reporting to the Technology Recruitment Manager and as part of strong internal talent acquisition team you will play a vital role in the ongoing growth and evolution of our Technology business, responsible for delivering business critical projects across our organisation.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Proactive resourcing of candidates through online job-boards and networking sites
- The review, screening, and shortlisting of candidates for a wide range of roles
- The day-to-day management and updating of our ‘Taleo’ ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and providing Taleo advice, assistance, and ad-hoc mentoring to managers in the use of the system.
- Considered and professional candidate management to ensure an outstanding candidate experience throughout any application and interview process.
- Management of interview scheduling and logistics, working closely with candidates and managers to ensure processes are run smoothly for all involved.
- Regular liaison with stakeholders to update on the status or vacancies and associated candidates.
- Regular liaison with Human Resource Business Partner to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for all candidates and to update on metrics and hiring activity as required.
- Regular liaison with our preferred agencies and the management of agency candidates and associated feedback as required.
Required skills / Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of recruiting into Technology role would be ideal.
- Prior experience as a recruiter, resourcer, or a related role either in agency or client organisation(s).
- Experience of candidate management.
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System, Taleo preferred.
- Experience working closely with hiring managers up to executive level.
- Familiarity with and use of online job boards and networking websites, preferably technology related.
- Excellent communication skills with a confident, professional and courteous manner.
- A strong work ethic and keen attention to detail.
- A passion for success and delivering the best possible service to candidates and stakeholders alike.
Overall this is an outstanding opportunity for either an established internal / in-house recruiter/resourcer seeking to develop their career in a global business or an agency recruiter / resourcer seeking to step away from a sales-led role and into a lively and professional internal team.
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Options Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries