We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion, bringing opportunities for experienced recruiters to join team Monarch at our Birmingham City Centre location.
We have a 20+ year legacy as specialists in our field; we offer an entrepreneurial environment, with quick progression and superb rewards.
We care about our people and invest in their success by providing training, development and career progression coupled with fantastic earning potential – see our long list of benefits below! Plus, we are a six time winner of the 'Best Companies to Work For’ accreditation, which shows that our employees truly believe in Monarch as a great place to work.
We focus on specialist market areas within IT, delivering industry knowledge and an excellent customer experience to our clients and candidates alike. Your role will focus on the entire recruitment life cycle, from generating new business to managing the accounts you have successfully brought on board. You will become the face and voice of Monarch within your specialist market.
Trainee opportunities are also available for those who have not worked within the recruitment industry, or for those who have limited recruitment experience.
We will offer you:
- An £20-30k base salary; with set trigger points for regular salary increases
- A meritocratic environment; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion.
- The opportunity to join our share options scheme; you will be rewarded not just for your billing, but for playing a part in Monarch’s success
- A clear career development plan for you to work to and the internal and external training to help you achieve your goals.
- Excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- Flexible working options around our core business hours
- An exciting office environment, including our very own ‘M Bar’ and break out area
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, team incentives and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, a yearly European weekend away to thank you for your loyalty, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!
Please apply via the link for further information on why Monarch IT is a fantastic choice to progress in your recruitment career.