IT Contract Recruitment opportunity with Industry Leader - Altrincham
JOIN THE BEST!
For nearly 30 years, our client has been one of the country's leading recruitment specialists, and they have an annual turnover in excess of £240m. They recruit across various sectors from multiple locations nationwide. The reputation of the IT Division is outstanding and the development within this company is second to none. Working with Clients such as; Barclays, Vodafone and The Co-operative this is an outstanding opportunity to develop a career with a true market leader and have the chance to fast-track to senior consultant.
They are looking for a junior consultant with a minimum of 3 months experience for both the Contract teams. If you are looking for a fresh start with a company that can offer you great commission and a lively and buzzing environment.
Main Purpose/Objectives of the Role
To provide a professional IT resourcing service to key salespeople whilst developing personal competencies to become a targeted salesperson.
KEY SKILLS /ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate customer-facing skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrate a high degree of business acumen skills
- Ambitious in career aspirations
- Keen interest in personal development
- Minimum of 3months Recruitment Experience
- Identification of suitable candidates for key clients
- Gain in-depth understanding of sales/recruitment process
- Qualification of roles including a close matching of candidates
- Control of recruitment process from CV submission to closing of candidates/candidate management
- Preparation of all supporting documentation including references, CVs, security checks etc
THE REASONS TO APPLY NOW
- Superb Commission Plan supported by excellent Quarterly/Annual Incentive Schemes.
- Extensive tools including investment in state of the art database, advanced social media and job boards .
- You will have a voice as all employees are encouraged to introduce innovative business ideas.
- Comprehensive internal and external training
- Dynamic, vibrant sales environment where it’s a "work hard / play hard" ethos.
- All promotions are based upon the principle of fast-tracking high achievers.
- An open door policy where you will not a be just a number
Basic Salary : £19,000 pa
Commission Plan : Individual Commission plus quarterly/annual bonus scheme
Additional Benefits : 22 days annual holiday (increases according to length of service)
Regular social events
Superb office facilities
Please note: You must have relevant RECRUITMENT AGENCY EXPERIENCE to be considered for this position.
Send your CV NOW for a confidential discussion / immediate consideration
If this position isn't exactly what you're looking for please contact us for our full range of opportunities. If you are looking for a new role, change of sector, general career advice, market advice or Salary Checker WE CAN HELP.
Recommend a Friend - We offer RETAIL VOUCHERS for Successful REFFERALS!!! Just email us a name and number and when they have been successfully placed, we will send you YOUR CHOICE OF VOUCHERS UP TO £1000* *Terms Apply
MIT Recruitment Ltd is a Recruitment-to-Recruitment specialist covering the North West and Yorkshire. MIT Recruitment advertises it’s vacancies in it’s capacity as an Employment Agency.