I.T Recruitment Consultant
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
PE Global Technology Division are keen to engage IT recruiters to join our team in London. We proactively partner with vendors, consultancies, start-ups, large enterprise international clients operating across multiple industries to provide innovative resourcing solutions and consistent access to elite aligned talent.
As we enter a period of growth, we are keen to engage technical recruiters to help us shape the direction and growth of our team and focus.
We support international clients to identify elite talent across the following technical areas:
· Cyber Security
· Intelligent Automation / AI
· Digital Transformation
· Technical Programme / Project Management
· Cloud Architecture
· Data & Analytics
· Development & Architecture
The role entails a mix of delivery, account management and client development.
Some responsibilities include:
· Sourcing technical candidates internationally from passive and active markets utilising a combination of traditional and innovative sourcing methods and avenues
· Proactively maintaining a talent pool aligned to our client’s needs
· Interfacing with clients, leading client engagements and focused account management
· Developing new and existing client relationships
· Taking ownership of one of our team’s technical areas and constantly striving to improve our subject matter expertise and knowledge around this area
· Keep up to date with latest market developments and trends
· Respond quickly and effectively to client requisitions
· Continuously offer a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
What we look for:
· Minimum 1-2 year’s experience acquired in a recruitment agency or in-house technical recruitment role.
· Familiarity or experience aligned to one or more of the technical areas
· Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
What we offer:
· Continued Training and Development with constant support
· Access to an international market and client base
· Opportunity to take ownership of specific technical areas
· Help shape the direction and growth of the team
· Strong salary and commission structure
This opportunity has excellent long term potential and offers the opportunity to work with one of the leading Recruitment firms in the market.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or would like to have a discussion about the role, please contact me on (url removed) or call David Van Der Vegt on (phone number removed)
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert