IT Recruitment Consultant (Trainees) x 2 - NEWRY
|Location: Newry & Mourne
|Salary: £18000 - £45000/annum bens + commission + bonus
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
EXCITING JOB NEWS - GREYWOOD IT RECRUITMENT - NEW OFFICE - NEWRY !!
GREYWOOD are EXPANDING and will be opening a NEWRY OFFICE in 2018!
Are you an ambitious, sales-focussed person, hungy for a lucrative career in IT Recruitment?
We are only interested in Bright & Motivated people who want to kick-start their careers in 2018 within the booming industry of IT Recruitment!
Why should you choose to join GREYWOOD ASSOCIATES, we'll share a number of compelling reasons:
* Initial 3 months '1-on-1' on the job coaching from a Senior Recruiter
* We operate in a sector that is booming, recruiting on behalf of thriving businesses all across the UK!
* True meritocracy: If you perform you will be rewarded, and rewarded very well.
* New Office will be openingh in the centre of Newry where you can be one of the first people to join and be a key part of our growth in 2018!
* 5pm finish on Fridays and we don't open during the weekends!
Who are we??
* We are niche IT recruitment consultancy, Head office based in Armagh and established in June 2007.
* We undertake recruitment assignments, both permanent and temporary, within the IT sector across the UK, hiring for Developers, Programmers, Infrastructure Engineers, Helpdesk Analysts, Project Managers, etc
* We utilise state of the art recruitment database software, recently updated again to ensure that our consultants have all available advantages in the sourcing of in demand candidates.
* We are about to embark on a major growth programme across the next 12 months, adding a further 4-5 Consultants and creating a number of leadership roles as we then head into 2019.
What this could mean to you?
* You will walk into a brand new team that can offer you incredible support and sector knowledge, thus ensuring that you have an incredibly strong start to your recruitment career.
* This '1 on 1' focus will ensure that you will start earning commission within the first few weeks.
* Once you are ready, you will receive external training from industry recognised coaches.
* Basic salary of £18k with an increase to £24k once initial training period has been completed successfully
* Competitive uncapped commission of £35-40k OTE within Year 1, +Lunch at top restaurants in the area
* Extra holiday rewards
* Unmatched career progression
* Leading training provided, both internal and external.
* Incentive Trips abroad, current target for Spring 2018 is an all-expenses paid weekend in Tenerife
* Pension scheme
* As a (Trainee) Recruitment Consultant you will be developed and coached to undertake recruitment assignments, how to cultivate business relationships both existing and new.
* We will develop you to the point that you will able to find suitable candidates to fill vacancies utilising networking and headhunting techniques.
* Your skills will be developed to encompass taking a full and detailed brief from a client, sourcing candidates, taking the candidates through the whole process right from interviewing them through to mentoring them up until they secure their new career position!!
* Make no mistake, this is an incredibly tough but an equally rewarding (Financially & Emotionally) career :-)
If you want to get into a role where you will be pushing yourself every day in a very competitive industry sector where the hard work will result in rewards, do not hesitate to get in touch, ideally via phone 02837525012 or via email