IT/Tech Recruitment Consultant
|Location: BH24, Ringwood, Hampshire
|Salary: £25000 - £45000/annum INC OTE, free parking
|Posted: 11 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Aspire Jobs is a boutique recruitment agency based in Ringwood covering Dorset and Hampshire, providing a honest, friendly but fun service to clients recruiting for permanent and fixed term contract roles. We supply staff across all levels (Junior to Executive Director) across many different industry sectors. Owner Helen Stacey has over 30 years industry experience.
Salary: £doe + uncapped commission, free parking
I am now looking to expand and am looking for an experienced Technology/IT recruiter to set up a new desk in a niche sector. You must have experience in IT/Tech recruitment with excellent business development skills. The roles you will be recruiting for could include:-
* Web Developers, iPhone Developers, Android Developers, Mobile App Developers SCRUM, Software Developers, Software Engineers
* Business Analysts, Testers, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Systems Analysts
* Architects, Solutions Architects, Application Support, Software Support
* Service Delivery, Digital Lead, Delivery Lead, Front End, Back End Api, Full Stack, Devops
You’re now looking for a new opportunity to join a well-respected Recruitment agency in a role providing a long-term career opportunity. For the right person it also offers a unique chance to come on board as a Director/Shareholder within 2-3 years time - exciting right?
You’ve got minimum of 3 years’ experience within either an IT Recruitment role or you are a Business Development Executive/Manager working across the IT/Technology sectors where providing an outstanding quality of service is fundamental to your role. You’ve got a naturally inquisitive and tenacious personality, combined with a results-driven work ethic.
I need someone that can hit the ground running, someone, who ideally has built relationships across that IT sector and who is self-driven and motivated to achieve. Someone who has an excellent attitude to sales and customer service, enjoys working hard and achieving results.
My job is full on and I will need you to learn from me (if you're' not already in recruitment) and learn quickly, I’m not a micro manager, but I do have high standards and I will demand a high level of commitment from you.
You will have good IT knowledge to be able to speak to decision makers in the niche IT/Technology sector at all levels. You will totally understand all the jargon within that particular industry and be able to interpret that so that you can match the right candidates with the right jobs.
You must also be a car driver who is comfortable networking out in the business community (currently conducted via Video during the pandemic) – often out of hours! Because of this you will be of immaculate appearance with no visible tattoos or facial piercings! This is not a standard 9-5 job but I do offer a degree of flexibility and will look at part time hours if thats what you need.
The recruitment arena can be a harsh one – your product is people and they let you down so a thick skin is needed but also the ability to manage both up and down the management line in a sensitive and diplomatic manner.
Previous IT sales experience is essential as you will be working on a brand new desk, developing your own business/relationships and working to targets.
The role is quite process driven so good admin and organisational skills are essential as are good IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook etc). If you have used a CRM system, then so much the better.
* Cold calling/Canvassing potential clients to gain vacancies within the IT/Technology sector ideally on a preferred basis introducing Aspire Jobs to potential employers
* Telephone screening
* Interviewing candidates
* Selling jobs to candidates and selling candidates to companies
* Taking accurate and thorough vacancies
* Able to juggle many tasks and jobs at once
* Arranging interviews and sending CV’s
* Servicing existing clients
* Arranging and attending client/prospect client visits
* Writing and placing weekly adverts on job boards
* Help compile new mail shots/marketing ideas
* Marketing candidates to companies via the telephone and email
* Negotiating fees and terms of business
* Compile own correspondence
* Use of social media – Facebook and Linkedin to source candidates and clients
* Make daily Sales calls
* Completing internal paperwork and recording information via Customer Management System
* Work to monthly targets
* Read business magazines, recruitment industry literature to keep abreast of local and specific recruitment news
* Attend external training courses when needed
* Attend local business breakfast/lunch meetings networking opportunities
* To be aware of and operate within any relevant laws/legislation associated with the employment of people
After 30 years in recruitment I still get a kick out of creating new partnerships between clients and candidates, it is THE most rewarding part of my job. If you feel the same way, or you aspire to feeling the same way – then send me your CV now