Learner Recruiter - Training Sector
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £24000 - £28000/annum OTE £38,000+, excellent benefits
|Posted: 22 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Overview: LEARNER RECRUITER - APPRENTICESHIPS
Do you have a proven track record of achieving recruitment targets? Do you have experience within the Education and Training industry? We might just have the opportunity for you! I am on a mission to find an outstanding Learner Recruitment Consultant who is looking to make the next positive step in their career. You will need to have a solid understanding of the Apprenticeship industry, experienced in Learner/Apprentice sign up procedures, and thrive in a results-driven environment. This is an outstanding opportunity with a highly regarded organisation, so don't delay getting your application in today!
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking to appoint motivated, enthusiastic Recruiters who have a proven track record of hitting sales targets. You will be involved in a fast-paced environment, recruiting Young People onto apprenticeship programmes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven sales professional to who has both a passion for sales and creating life-changing opportunities for young people.
LEARNER RECRUITER - APPRENTICESHIPS: The Essential Bits.
* A proven track record in recruitment
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a record of influencing and motivating others
* Strong administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to work to multiple deadlines and prioritise your own workload
* An understanding/experience within the Work Based Learning and Training industry
LEARNER RECRUITER- APPRENTICESHIPS: You're Experience.
* Extensive client development, combined with recruitment advertising/resourcing experience
* A proven track record of achieving recruitment targets
* A solid background in a recruitment/training sales industries
* A proven track record of building excellent working relationships with employers and candidates
LEARNER RECRUITER- APPRENTICESHIPS; The Desirables.
* Previous experience in a similar role within the Training industry, for example, Employer Engagement, Learner Engagement, Recruitment
* Recruitment/Sales qualifications
* An understanding of Apprenticeship Frameworks
LEARNER RECRUITER- APPRENTICESHIPS: The Organisation.
This established and training organisation offers bespoke training qualifications across the UK, through multiple channels and training venues nationwide. The organisation boasts excellent quality standards, has a genuine passion for people development, and is experiencing a positive period of growth.
LEARNER RECRUITER- APPRENTICESHIPS: Main Duties.
* Working with the Business Development team to fill apprenticeship vacancies
* Advertising new vacancies to attract Apprentice applications, and screen each application to ensure both employer and learner requirements are met
* Matching and Interviewing potential candidates for vacancies
* Manage the recruitment process, from interviewing to vacancy completion
* Liaising with employers regarding updates on candidates progress
* Produce accurate data and ensure records are kept up-to-date
* Act as an ambassador for the organisation at all times
* Ensure monthly/yearly targets are achieved
LEARNER RECRUITER- APPRENTICESHIPS: You're Reward.
* Excellent starting salary (between £24,000 - £28,000
* Excellent Bonus scheme - realistic OTE £38,000+
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Attractive employee benefits package
Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK