Marketing & Recruitment Executive
|Salary: £29775 - £30382/annum
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Marketing And Recruitment Executive - London - Immediately
Job Title: Marketing And Recruitment Executive
Tempest Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a Business School in London who are looking to appoint an experienced Marketing And Recruitment Executive .
The role is based in London and is a Full Time Permanent position. The candidate will need to be able to start Immediately.
The primary responsibilities are to successfully support the Marketing and Recruitment Manager with the marketing and recruitment of qualified candidates for all Executive Master and Open Programmes, as well as assist the marketing for the custom programmes. The executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager in various tasks related to this role. This is a varied and demanding role and requires a good understanding of management education and higher education markets and the techniques of inbound marketing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the Executive Education department to ensure customers retention, brand loyalty increase and expansion of the company brand, leveraging where appropriate the systems developed by the School at a federal level.
* Produce online and print assets if applicable for each customer journey communication and touch point
* Optimise and update landings pages for each campaign and website when applicable
* Researching potential recruitment opportunities (e.g. higher education fairs) when appropriate
* Developing new logistics process for events, fairs or executive tasters
* Email campaign planning, development, execution and coordination: HTML emails and text campaigns
* Ensure that all data is in accordance with the Data Protection Act
* Implementation and training of the CRM new features and data optimisation
* All leads exports, imports and collection in all channels.
* Creation of content
* Analysing customer journey mapping and touch point throughout Executive Education
* Researching Executive Education competitors and marketing trends
* Developing a detailed communication plan including: emails, online advertising, PR, remarketing techniques, videos and print collateral.
* Identify new opportunities to expand our communication exposure and drive advocacy beyond regular media such as “prospective student” stakeholder, incorporating companies, partners, alumni, investors, accreditation bodies, professional organisations and other relevant parties
* Developing a coherent inbound/outbound communications strategy for existing and future programmes.
ADMISSIONS AND RECRUITMENT
* Planning and forecasting the year’s recruitment and implement the agreed recruitment plan with support from the marketing and admissions manager
* Allocating and planning interview session for Executive Education
* End-to-end coordination of the admissions process – from initial enquiry through to enrolled student. This includes the organisation of admissions and welcome events, the creation of admissions documents and the use of online application systems.
* Financial registrations and policies are followed during the enrolment process for EMS programmes.
* Producing student recruitment reports and develop plans to target new recruitment potentials (in the UK, Europe and internationally)
* Representing the School at on-campus/ off campus events both locally and internationally when needed for Executive Education and/or Corporate Services
Profile (summary of key attributes):
* Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Social Media and CRM and Inbound Marketing knowledge would be an advantage.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimum supervision.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to build effective relationships.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as outstanding organisational skills.
* Strong project management skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data.
* Full understanding of Higher Education
Experience and Education:
* Degree level or equivalent.
* Experience in a recruitment or sales-oriented role in a client-focused service industry.
* Experience in marketing and content creation
* Experience of working in an international environment.
* Foreign languages are a plus.
* Previous experience in Higher Education or/and in university admissions is desirable.
To apply for this position please contact Chris Steeds at Tempest Resourcing or fill out the application form below