Monarch Education Recruitment- Candidate Resourcer
|Salary: £15000 - £18000/annum Additonal Benefits
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Monarch Education Recruitment
The Resourcer role is to generate a consistent pipeline of new candidates through targeted recruitment activity within their geographical patch. Resourcers provide administrative support to sales consultants, allowing them to concentrate on driving sales, knowing candidate generation and associated paperwork is being completed to a high standard.
We will consider candidates with no resourcing experience but with the right attitude to progress quickly and soon become an effective member of the team. Training and support will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be;
* Diligent in checking details as they will have responsibility for checking files are completed to strict Safeguarding and registration criteria.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Much of the work is conducted via email or by contacting candidates and their referees by telephone.
* Able to organise their own workload to meet targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Achieve the following minimum standards of performance (subject to change based on business/team needs):
To apply for 20 references per week and obtain at least 15
To chase 4 references per day by phone or email
To conduct 20 candidate re-generation phone calls per day
To clear 4 new candidates and 4 returning candidate per week
To complete 5 initial telephone interviews (pre-screen calls) per day
To make 20 availability check phone calls per week
To make 30 candidate phone calls per day
* Generally assisting consultants with candidate generation, clearance and maintenance,
* Writing and placing job adverts, monitoring responses,
* Loading new candidates to the database and requesting Barred List and Teacher Reference Number checks,
* Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact,
* Arranging candidate interviews with consultants, sending confirmation letters and explaining document requirements to candidates prior to the interview,
* Assisting with candidate interviews, completing application forms, checking and photocopying documents etc,
* Scanning and uploading documents to the database,
* CV Typing and formatting,
* Contacting candidates regarding availability and placements,
* Checking and signing off files before passing to Compliance Team, ensuring Safeguarding and registration criteria are met,
* Verifying documentary evidence supplied, and checking forms correctly completed for DBS applications, and submitting E-Bulk online checks,
* Keeping candidate's database records up to date,
* Sending post and faxes,
* Assisting with sending marketing to clients,
* Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries,
* For Birmingham Roles: Covering Reception as and when required. Greeting and signing in visitors, making drinks for visitors, advising colleagues of visitor's arrival and keeping reception area and interview rooms tidy.
* Other tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
Monarch Education Birmingham head office provides a fantastic environment for both experienced recruiters and people looking to get into the industry. As one of the market leaders in the West Midlands the support network within the office is fantastic. We also offer an annual trip to Ibiza and a yearly conference with top performers and award winners winning a trip to Las Vegas.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and our business please contact me on (Apply online only) or