Oil and Gas Senior Recruitment Consultant -Liverpool
|Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Oil and Gas Senior Recruitment Consultant required to join our Liverpool office and help build the division to the next level, this is a senior role and title may change depending on the experience of the individual, you will have a good business development background and able to help take the division to the next level and potentially build a team around you. You will be given great autonomy on your own work.
The purpose of this role is to maintain a profitable permanent/temporary desk and division by the generating and service of new and existing clients and candidates. The job holder must adhere to established company and quality procedures. The Senior Title is also demonstrated in the attitude and understanding of the individual who will be a trusted advisor to clients, candidates and colleagues.
* Organise and plan weekly activity including making sales calls and client visits and registration of candidates. Maintain effective administrative procedures and ensure KPI’s are met.
* Responsible for providing a professional service to all clients and candidates by ensuring management of, and contact with candidates is maintained within company guidelines. The job holder will need a full understanding of all client and candidate agreements and will need to work within company and/or contracted terms for clients.
* Responsible for retaining and developing existing business and for identifying new business opportunities by carrying out client visits and presentations to new and existing clients. The job holder will also carry out performance and service level reviews and deal with rate and contract negotiation.
* Undertake all relevant internal training and adhere to the company’s policies as detailed in the Employee Handbook and Health and Safety systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
* Minimum of 2 years’ recruitment experience
* Revenue based
* Sector knowledge
* IT literate with ability to use CRM systems and Microsoft Office including word, excel and outlook to a moderate level
* Good oral and written communication skills including the ability to produce written sales analysis and effective reports and create and deliver effective presentations and build rapport with clients, candidates and colleagues
* Good organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan and manage their day / week to meet set targets and KPIs
* Demonstrate initiative in identifying sales opportunities and developing key accounts
* Ability to assist in completion of PSLs with business development team
* Adaptable and flexible to meet the changing demands of the business with an understanding of seasonal trends
* Keen to help the team succeed as well as being focused on personal targets
* Leading by example and being an “Ambassador” for other members of the Team/Company to approach for guidance
* Understand the business and profitability
* Numeracy skills
* Negotiation skills
* Attention to detail
Core Competencies for One Way
* Demonstrates enthusiasm in the way they carry out their job at One Way
* Demonstrates sound commercial awareness
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
* Self-motivated to achieve results
* Results oriented with the ability to focus on sales targets
* Dynamic attitude with the perseverance to overcome set backs
* Customer Service Skills
* Influencing Skills
* Display behaviours in line with the company’s core values – specialist, committed, honest, dedicated, credible
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great company with great salary and commission