Onsite Recruitment Service Co-ordinator
|Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
|Salary: £20000 - £23000/annum
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are seeing unprecedented demand for key workers and skilled candidates, from our customers across the UK, resulting in record growth during 2020. To support this growth and ensure that we deliver 100% of our client requirements, we are looking to hire an additional results-focussed Onsite Recruitment Service Co-ordinator.
We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who can work in an environment where 100% delivery to the customer is not an aspiration – it is a minimum requirement. You will need determination, tenacity and the ability to take the initiative and think creatively in order to achieve the results that our clients expect from us
We are looking for an Onsite Recruitment Service Co-ordinator to join the motivated and successful team. It is our belief that we are only as successful as the people who work for us and to that end we believe we have created a working environment that encourages and rewards success. Your achievements as a Recruitment Service Co-ordinator will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, and a generous benefits package including enhanced holiday entitlement, healthcare plan - and a day off for your birthday! The hours of work for this role are flexible to the needs of the business.
Do you possess proven recruitment experience and the desire to develop your career within a thriving, expanding organisation? If you are looking for a role which you can make your own and become an integral part of a team’s success, and where no two days are the same, this Onsite Recruitment Service Co-ordinator role could be the opportunity for you!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 2pm – 10pm
Company: The Business Connection Group is one of the longest established independent recruitment businesses, delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates across the region for over 30 years. Ask anyone who works in recruitment, and they’ll tell you it’s much, much more than a job – it’s a vocation!
· Conducting in-person right to work checks
· Holding inductions and assessments on site
· Checking staff in on shift and co-ordinating workforce
· Assisting with training and coaching of workers
· Attending worker clinics to address worker queries
· Monitoring productivity
· Dealing with basic candidate queries or advising them of who to contact
· Dealing with basic client queries or directing the query appropriately
· Previous recruitment experience is desirable for the role
· The drive and tenacity to achieve goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible service standards
· A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment
· A genuine passion for customer service – able to deal with situations with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
· Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines
· An honest approach, ensuring that any commitments to candidates and clients are met and expectations are managed effectively
· PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and in house database systems
· Confident attending new sites with minimal supervision
· Confident communicating with candidates and clients as well as holding inductions
· Professional, friendly attitude
· Driving licence and ability to travel where necessary
· Flexibility on hours and working pattern
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, customer service, onsite, targets, KPIs, results, goals, bonus, winner, Recruiter
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus situation, the first stage interview will be conducted by video call – Zoom, Skype, Teams.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds