Onsite Recruitment Specialist
|Location: Dartford, Kent
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. Today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. Your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand and have involvement in Labour Planning requirements using the labour capacity planner. Ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labour supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Ensures compliance with UK and EU [CV1] legislation
· Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance regarding Right to work in the UK legislation
· Accountable that Amazon hiring policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Establish and help to maintain working relationships across all departments.
· Be liaison between local employability skill programmes and Amazon.
· Be responsible for production of metrics relating to the recruitment process for staffing.
· Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions
· Share findings and best practice with the wider UK Workforce Staffing team.
· Co-ordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, HR, Security and L&D
· Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions
· Manage and develop a team of flex Workforce Staffing Assistants to deliver on recruitment goals
· Monitor quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Conduct audits as appropriate.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties.
· The ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based.
· A great focus on attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a target driven and fast paced organization.
· The ability to think on feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations
· The ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data relating to order fulfilment, attrition and people issues which would have a direct effect on future orders for the suppliers concerned.
· Flexibility in working hours is essential.
· CIPD (preferred)
· Good IT literacy, particularly MS Excel
· Knowledge of employment law and HR
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organization offers also many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, and China and maintain over 80 fulfilment centres around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider