Major Players is a privately creative, media and digital recruitment agency based in the heart of Covent Garden, we work with some of the world’s best agencies and brands placing permanent and temporary staff. We've won many awards over the past couple of years and have a strong and respected brand.
In a perfect world you'll either be currently working in a recruitment role or have experience in sales. With already established desks and open positions to work on, this is a golden opportunity to come on board, role your sleeves up and get busy.
More about us
Major Players is the No1 creative, marketing and digital recruiter and we have exciting plans for the future – and that translates into tangible opportunities for those who join us. We've created a culture and working environment that allows you to be who you are on a daily basis. We have an open plan work space with music playing in the background and a coffee shop style chill out area at the front. We love to celebrate success and it usually starts at our bar which is in the heart of the office.
As a successful consultant, you’ll receive a highly competitive commission scheme, a flexible benefits package and a social scene & culture that’s worth talking about. You’ll also have access to some of the most successful recruiters in the industry which is worth its weight in gold.
Major Players’ PR & Comms team has a strong reputation within the communications sector with over 15 years’ experience in the market.
- The team is consists of ex-industry and specialist recruiters working across in-house and agency roles
- We place candidates at all levels from entry through to MD across both corporate and consumer / internal and external comms
- Our clients range from some of the most innovative and coveted brands to integrated and world-leading communications agencies.
- We cover all sectors from FMCG, technology, fashion and media
- Our team is dedicated and passionate about the industry but also extremely collaborative
We are searching for an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual who may be from a PR & comms background and wants to try their hand at recruitment. Alternatively, you could be already from a recruitment background who wants to have the autonomy to really own and develop their business.