Perm Recruitment Consultant
|Posted: 5 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant (Permanent Desk)
Position: Recruitment Consultant- Permanent Staffing
Salary: Negotiable + a rewarding commission scheme.
Type: Permanent, full time
Adecco Dartford are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to run a successful, award winning permanent staffing desk. The successful candidate will join a sociable, well established team of 3 in the successful running of a well recognised branch in Adecco retail.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for bringing on new business by staying abreast of changes in the market, account managing the existing client base and organising client meetings. This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer a candidate a wealth of training schemes, career progression and a great place to work.
* Achieve prospect activity targets, high quality standards and meet specific client requirements.
* Carry out a wide range of sales activities, including cold calling, telephone sales, prospect visits and mailshots.
* Thinking of creative ways to bring on new and lapsed business such sending out mailers.
* Prepare sales presentations for clients, promoting Adecco UK as the supplier of first choice.
* Expanding the client base by actively sourcing new business, actively following up on sales calls and pursuing all sales opportunities.
* Build intelligence on client companies through reviewing candidates’ interview experience and advising future candidates on their interview strategies.
* Present candidates’ details to clients and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidate is fully briefed on the interview arrangements.
* Meeting with prospective and existing clients to understand their service needs.
* Manage the social media accounts in terms of candidate attraction, job posting and running competitions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* No recruitment is necessary however sales experience is a must.
* Customer service of office based experience would be highly advantageous Graduates will also be considered.
* A strong desire to succeed, win business and support candidates in finding their ideal role.
* Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
* IT literate- Competent on the use of Microsoft word, Excel and Office.
* Confident with the ability to use own initiative and manage own workload.
* Customer service focused.
* Empathetic approach to candidates and clients needs.
* Creative in your approach to winning new business.
* A high level of sensitivity, tact, judgement and integrity is required.
Adecco offer excellent career prospects and for the right person this role could develop into a fantastic career with us!
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco are an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy