The Scantec Nuclear & Power Contract division is a leading provider of nuclear recruitment services and talent solutions. The are currently looking for a Researcher within the Mechanical and Electrical Division to help support the delivery of the perm business within this lucrative market.
As a researcher you will be key in your team’s success. In this role you will be assisting consultants to liaise with major clients, and resourcing candidates for live roles within these organisations. Expect to be;
- Dealing with queries over the phone,
- Sourcing candidates for major clients
- Writing job adverts and advertising adverts for job roles
- Building relationships with key clients
- Interviewing candidates and preparing the candidates for client interviews
- Compliance and general administration
We have an on-site Learning and Development Manager that will work along side your manager to train you to be an expert in specialist industry and recruitment techniques. We will offer you the opportunity to build, learn and progress your career and work towards recruitment industry-recognised qualifications. From there, as part of our commitment to Investors in People, we offer on-going career development to help you realise your personal goals and ambitions
A minimum of 1 years experience within recruitment is desirable or a proven track record in a target based environment delivering results.