Permanent IT Recruitment Manager £40k-£55k (Negotiable) Basic + Uncapped OTE
Opus Recruitment Solutions have been well established within the recruitment market since 2008 and we are continually growing. Founded by Darren Ryemill, CEO and founding employees Ryan Speed and Nigel Ramana.
Opus Recruitment Solutions pride ourselves on being a young, vibrant, creative and fast growing specialist IT and Global Energy & Engineering recruitment solutions consultancy. This has seen us pick up awards such as “The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For: #1 recruitment company (#2 overall) 2015”, “The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For: Best Leader 2015 - Darren Ryemill”, “Recruiter Fast 50: 2015” and “Virgin Fast Track 100: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015”
Recruitment Manager role:
As a Permanent IT Recruitment Manager you will need to have proven experience of managing a small or large recruitment team and the ability to still bill a successful desk. This is a billing role and experience in IT recruitment is advantageous but we will look at all specialist recruitment backgrounds. You will be responsible for managing a highly successful permanent recruitment team of 12 consultants with a healthy mix of trainees up to principal consultants with the view to grow this and develop your own trainee recruitment consultants. You will have solid commercial acumen and the ambition and drive to develop new client relationships as well as manage the team on a day to day basis as well as gaining your own results too with the continual support of a successful and ambitious company.
The Incentives and Rewards:
- Our commission scheme is up to 30% and is payable on everything you bill and based on your teams billings
- We have our own dedicated on site trainer that offers a unique training programme specifically designed for new recruits and also more tailored training for more senior staff
- A fun, lively and brand new office in Moorgate, London
- Genuine career opportunities (team leading, management, new brands, new offices etc)
- We have a grown up attitude to recruitment, we allow you to run your own business from your desk, allowing you to work with a huge array of Big name clients
- Monthly achievers lunches at London’s finest restaurants including Hawksmoor, Wahaca and Heston Blumenthal
- We offer a company car scheme, ride to work scheme, trips away (Madrid, skiing, Las Vegas) as well as day incentives - go carting, golf, spa days etc
Salary and benefits
Your basic pay will depend on your previous experience and personal billings as a Recruitment Manager. This will rise with each promotion as well as an uncapped commission structure with the ability to earn off your team. Annual summer and Christmas parties, healthcare and pension, cycle to work scheme and 2 annual CSR days.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to build a career with a young, ambitious and successful recruitment company. Apply now or connect with Faye Charlesworth on LinkedIn.