QCF Assessor. Full Training Provided for Recruitment Professionals
|Location: B63, Halesowen, Dudley
|Salary: £22500 - £25000/annum
|Posted: 10 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
QCF Assessor - Full Training Provided for Recruitment Professionals
Looking to use your recruitment skills and experience but want a change in direction away from sales?
Due to expansion, we are looking to give a successful recruitment consultant the opportunity to utilise their experience and take their first step into a career in Assessing. Experience of the recruitment industry from 360 consultants, internal recruitment, onsite, resourcer’s and administrators would be welcomed. The successful applicant will support new entrants by sharing their knowledge and experience to develop their skills. You will be given full training to achieve your assessor award.
* The basic salary will range between £22,500 - £25,000 per annum, dependent on skills and experience.
* Annual performance related bonus £1,000 paid quarterly
* Industry leading training and development programme
* Gain the TAQA qualification (Training, Assessment and quality assurance level 3)
* Upskilled in maths and English in order to provide training and support to learners.
* Initially you will be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays)
You will deliver two main qualifications, Recruitment (level 3) and Business Administration (levels 2 and 3). You will be joining the business at an exciting time when SWS have developed a training programme, which is accredited to the Diploma in Recruitment Practice.
As part of the SWS Group you’ll join the established Learning and Development team. The role will be based in Halesowen with occasional travel to other branches. You will be employed and supported by FleetMaster a well-established training provider within the SWS Group.
The qualifications will be delivered through learner visits to our training centre, with remote support and learning using the one file e-portfolio system. This will include assessing work completed at the 10 training days in Halesowen and supporting learners through their functional skills in maths and English. Evidence for the qualifications will be collected and assessed remotely to meet the occupational competency standards. You will require a professional approach to support, inspire and motivate learners to achieve in a timely manner.
* Experience and knowledge of the recruitment industry.
* Confident to provide mentoring support to learners on a one to one basis.
* Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and face to face.
* Ability to build rapport and relationships with different people within the business.
* Excellent planning and organising skills including attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle and be prepared to travel when required.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Experience of coaching, mentoring and supporting others.
* Delivering training and development to small groups of learners.
Hours: 40 hours per week between hours of 08.30 - 17.30 with 1 hour for lunch.
The Best Connection Employment Agency, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
With a peaked turnover of £343 million in 2017, The Best Connection has consistently ranked in the top five largest suppliers of temporary drivers and temporary industrial staff in Recruitment International's Top 100 Report.
In addition to The Best Connection, the SWS Group also consists of: CPA Recruitment Ltd, City Transport Solutions, Bailey Employment Services Ltd, and FleetMaster.
Consideration will be given to those who meet the 'Key Attributes - Essential’ above.
Please apply online now attaching a cover letter