|Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant within their HR Department for a 12 month contract basis, located in Aberdeen.
Ensure the processes of recruitment, development and training of human resources in order to meet business needs
Promote the development of initiatives related to local content in the concerning human resources
Ensure that compensation systems are defined and implemented in accordance with reference market trends and with undertaken industrial relations initiatives
* Supply recruiting and search services according to the Management requirements and in line with the human resources planning and provide continuous analysis of the local and international labour market, local labour law, educational systems and other items affecting recruitment
* Manage the contractual and salary offers to candidates, in accordance with the other HR processes and procedures (contracts, compensation, development)
* Define the company’s development plan, as typical career path in the company, and analyse entry requirements, personal and managerial skills, training plans and on the job experiences useful for the development of the professional skills
* Ensure the support to the line in the management of skills evaluation, performance evaluation and evaluation of potential processes and relative feedback phases
* Guarantee the segmentation, mapping process aiming at the identification of key resources (local and international). Collect information regarding the development paths in the short / medium / long term of resources to be developed and identify and develop internal people with potential to cover key managerial positions in the company
* Define and manage local content development plan, projects and activities and define compensation and incentive policies and strategies
* Support Line Managers in the management of compensation policies and in particular for the salary review and project incentive bonus and perform analysis of company training needs, benchmarking and surveys on local and international markets as regards training offers
* Define annual training and development activities budget and support Line Managers for the organization of internal training courses to facilitate the transfer of the know-how. If required, support the line manager in the monitoring of the seafarers / crew recruitment management system as deemed necessary
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Compensation and Rewarding System
* Knowledge of methods and techniques for the alignment of the rewarding system to the development needs and for the professional contribution recognition, in line with market developments and business decisions.
HR Development Regulations, Methodologies and Glossaries
* Knowledge of the purpose and content of HR development regulations, methodologies and glossaries
Local Content and Community Relations
* Knowledge of tools and methodologies to support the BUs in the design, launch, deployment and monitoring of local content initiatives, including disclosures to the stakeholders involved
National and International Labour Market
* Knowledge of the main elements of the national and international labour market (e.g. education level, demographic and economic trends, political and legislative context, remuneration schemes benchmarking)
Organisational and Regulatory Systems
* Knowledge of Company organisational structures in terms of roles / positions, hierarchical reporting and liaisons. Knowledge of regulatory systems that provide guidelines and that govern Company work processes
Performance Evaluation Methodology
* Knowledge of methodologies and techniques for the identification and application of goal setting and performance evaluation
Personal Skill Evaluation Methodology
* Knowledge of the appropriate tools to support the BU in the evaluation of resources personal skills
Professional Skills Management and Development Methodologies
* Knowledge of content, phases and output of the methodologies for skill management and development, including performance evaluation, training and recruitment activities.
Recruitment and Selection
* Knowledge of recruitment and selection process and tools
Training Methodologies and Tools
* Knowledge of methodologies and tools for the design, planning, delivery and evaluation of training activities, including distance learning techniques.
Business and Competitive Context
* Knowledge of the company’s business and its distinctive characteristics. Knowledge of techniques to interpret business strategy, target actions consistently and evaluate the impact of external events on business.
Economic and Value Measurement Elements for Interpreting Financial Statements
* Knowledge of economic principles related to interpretation of the financial statements. Knowledge and interpretation of key financial and profitability indicators
Human Resources Planning
* Capability to integrate information on the evolution of the labour market, human resources needs required by business workload and HR strategies, in order to identify proper initiatives for personnel placement, outplacement, management and development
Information Systems for Business and HR Processes
* Knowledge and use of IT tools related to the business processes (i.e. SAP, WMS) and HR function (i.e. GHRS)
Job Analysis and Job Evaluation System
* Knowledge of methodologies aimed at analysing, describing (job description) and evaluating roles / positions in an organisational structure
Legal and Contractual Principles for Employment Management
* Knowledge of national/international legislation and contracts for personnel employment management, including the main aspects of privacy (e.g. knowledge of hiring typologies, placement, qualifications, transfer, maritime regulations)
PERSONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Think through situations from different perspectives and take the appropriate risks and decisions. Be aware and take costs / benefits and organizational implications into consideration. Lead and steer actions with full accountability and tenacity to ensure successful outcomes. Set goals and plan the actions needed to meet short and long term targets.
* Act in a trustworthy manner. Be consistent with what he / she says, and with personal and organizational values. Act with integrity even though this implies making difficult decisions. Support the organization's mission with own behaviour and act to promote the organisation's goals and reputation.
* Understand market dynamics and trends that affect the business. Be focused on the long term business strategy and consequently set priorities and actions. Be open to change and continuous improvement, and in fact drive these by energizing people to the specific need for modifications to the way things are done.
* Collaborate with peers or teams of different functions and countries to achieve success collectively. Share useful information and build trust by listening to all stakeholders. Be interested in other individuals' perspectives and concerns. Lead the group with credibility towards the achievement of team objectives, making people aware of their responsibilities and ensuring their commitment by engaging and empowering them. Support individual development by mentoring and coaching.
* Search for opportunities to increase and improve own knowhow and competencies. Encourage others to increase their know-how. Curiosity and an orientation for learning are implied. Create opportunities to share knowledge with others. Transfer own know-how and experience. Create a learning environment and contribute to building company know-how.
* Communicate in a simple, clear and assertive way. Adapt own approach to different audiences to have a positive impact and to gain support for own plans. Collect, understand and share organizational and business information, leveraging digital channels. Be aware of the need to share key information properly to ensure the best response