|Location: Southampton, Hampshire
|Salary: £24000 - £26000/annum
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
About our Business Model
Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labour market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
This is made possible due to the technology we have created, which is based on 5 pillars:
1. An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
2. A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
3. A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
4. A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
5. Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 100 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 400 million Euros per year.
Behind our technology platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of 400 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
The future plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets (300% yearly) and launch our operations in new countries. And we can not do it without the best talent… do you want to join us?
What you will do:
* Build and maintain strong relationships with existing workers.
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our recruitment solutions according to clients’ needs.
* Become an expert of Jobandtalent’s internal system and tools.
* Running recruitment operations based on clients’ requests.
* Get in touch with suitable candidates and arrange their recruitment.
* Engage in face-to-face interviews, calls and group interview sessions.
* Cross-functional collaboration with the Account Management team.
* Achieve against a set of pre-agreed KPIs on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
To summarize: your job begins the moment the sales department closes a deal. Our goal is to fulfil the positions until the company is entirely satisfied with the candidate and ready to work with them.
Requirements and skills:
* Dynamic and energetic with a passion for technology; previous experience in a startup environment is an asset.
* Have an innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality, being a target-driven person.
* Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple processes at the same time.
* Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas.
* Ability to listen to other’s opinions and suggestions, being a team player and able to share the credit.
* A demonstrated self-starter with the ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
* Fluency in English, spoken and written.
* Previous experience at a customer facing role with demonstrated communication skills
What we offer:
* The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, you’ll find there is always room for new ideas
* A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
* A competitive salary + variable compensation