If you are an experienced Recruitment Administrator looking to take on more responsibility with Resourcing, or perhaps a Recruiter looking to step into an Administration / Resourcing role this could be the opportunity for you.
The company is a boutique specialist Recruitment Consultancy based in the West End of London with a varied portfolio of companies, all of whom have high expectations based on historic success and close relationships with the Consultancy.
The Recruitment Administrator plays a pivotal role within this Recruitment organisation. Working alongside the small team to ensure the smooth running of the business, this position covers a wide range of responsibilities.
Duties include standard office managerial tasks to include, but not be limited to;
- All administrative office tasks, including filing/scanning of all paperwork
- General office duties - answering phone, greeting visitors, keeping the office tidy, ordering stationary etc
- Helping the Senior Team to manage the candidate process, including; formatting CVs, taking references and sending contracts
- Resourcing including; mapping the market, sourcing candidates, scheduling internal interviews, managing candidates
- Updating and maintaining the Recruitment database, running reports and data mining
- Writing job descriptions
- Website administration including sourcing articles for posting across social media
- Negotiation of contracts with outside suppliers
Candidates from all sectors and verticals will be considered, as one of the key elements our client is looking for in their Recruitment Administrator is passion, self-belief and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will come from a Recruitment background, perhaps ready to take a step into a more Administrative or Resourcer role. Training will be given, with the absence of micro-management and support at every level will be provided.
There is a competitive salary on offer and in return our client expects independence as well as team work, consistent growth, maturity and flexibility.
The successful Recruitment Administrator candidate will be;
- Reliable, punctual and honest with high integrity
- Confident to pick up the telephone and speak with a range of individuals, from suppliers to candidates and clients
- Able to work to deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- A relationship builder and multi-tasker
- A good problem solver
- Ideally educated to a degree level with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly personable with the ability to communicate well with all levels including C suite
Send your CV now!
If this opportunity sounds like just the ticket to your next step on the career ladder, or would like a confidential chat please send your CV today.