|Location: Thurnscoe, Barnsley
|Posted: 21 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join our internal recruitment team in Goldthorpe. The recruitment team supports all hiring and redeployment decisions across our business. You will work closely with our Hiring Managers across our sites to provide long term recruitment plans, emergent activities to ensure sufficient manning on all projects and identify and provide staff for any resource gaps.
We are looking for a positive and driven individual who possesses well developed and proven stakeholder management skills. You will be a confident communicator, highly motivated with a proactive approach and a focus on achieving results. The successful individual will need to demonstrate the ability to manage their time and workload effectively, as the environment is fast paced with a varied workload that changes daily and often from hour to hour.
About the Role:
* Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders to proactively plan and pipeline for future requirements taking ownership of the complete end to end recruitment process
* Act as an advisor and subject matter expert for the recruitment and selection process
* Conduct candidate screening and assessment to ensure top talent is hired
* Ensure due-diligence and compliance in accordance with UK Employment Law and Internal Altrad Services policy and procedure
* Support leadership teams in establishing and executing recruitment and onboarding plans in line with the required project manpower schedules
* Manage multiple business units nationally, attending monthly meetings to report on recruitment data and discuss areas for improvement
* Project manage multi discipline recruitment campaigns / projects, working with other recruiters to ensure resourcing needs are met
* Constantly promote recruitment best practice to the business in a way that ensures relationships are maintained
* Demonstrable recruitment experience ideally gained in an engineering focused role(s), agency or in-house
* Experience in using and managing a centralised ATS (Ideally Cornerstone)
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work to challenging timescales
* Knowledge of various sourcing techniques
* The ability to handle high volume recruitment
* Strong focus on customer service
* Resilience and self-motivation
* Be an excellent team player working closely with all members ensuring that the overall recruitment functions targets are met
* Have a positive can-do attitude, and constantly look to challenge and improve process and service levels
With a competitive salary and benefits package, working for Altrad offers variety and challenge, with opportunities for growth and development and a culture that makes working for us so rewarding.
Altrad Services is a business made up of four, brought together through acquisition. We were Cape PLC, Hertel, NSG and Altrad who together have become Altrad Services. Our vision is to be the leading international multi-disciplinary service provider in the UK, bringing expertise and experience to the full lifecycle of large secure industrial assets. We provide a diverse customer base with a wide range of core and specialist services, principally to industrial plant operators and major international Engineering and Construction contractors both on, and off-shore.
Our values define how we work here at Altrad Services. With everything we do, we’ll show:
We believe these values are fundamental to our vision to build a sustainable, safer and more ethical world