|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Due to the continued growth of the Company we are looking for an internal Recruitment Advisor to resource staff at our SPA project in the East of England. This is a fixed term contract for 18-months.
This role is incredibly fast paced, and you will be required to provide the end-to-end recruitment cycle, identifying talent, forward planning, screening CVs, advertising, and taking accurate briefs from internal stakeholders. You will be required to report on key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis to senior management, as well as introduce new initiatives to help us succeed in improving the quality and quantity of top talent hired into the business.
Managing your own time and focusing on priorities are essential to effectively deliver on the Company’s recruitment needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the recruitment cycle delivering on all resourcing for one of our large projects.
* Gain an in-depth understanding of the project recruitment needs and provide proactive solutions to ensure hiring goals and deadlines are met.
* Work collaboratively with the project to handle their whole recruitment process from end-to-end including writing job descriptions, selecting recruitment methods, advertising roles, screening CVs, conducting interviews, offer management and paperwork and feedback ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline.
* Deal with candidates and project stakeholders on a daily basis.
* Arrange and manage the onboarding process for new employees joining the Company.
* Maintain the applicant tracking system, recording all hiring activity to ensure accurate information is available for reporting.
* Produce weekly, monthly and adhoc recruitment reports for senior management as requested.
* Generate candidate flow for all active requisitions, utilising the most effective and cost-effective methods available consisting of direct advertising, preparing job postings, updating internet sites and selecting recruitment agency usage.
* Deliver sourcing requirements and solutions to meet business needs; generate talent pipelines using a variety of channels, social media, data mining, market mapping and networks
* Contribute to the development of the annual recruitment planning, budgeting and strategy development.
Experience working as an in-house recruiter.
A minimum of 1 years’ Recruitment experience within a construction background.
A minimum of 1 years HR experience.
Skills & Competencies
Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to build positive relationships at all levels
Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work independently
Resilient and self-confident with the ability to think on your feet while under pressure
Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning skills.
Strong understanding and commitment to confidentiality and integrity.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Passionate about recruitment
Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
Basic knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in UK.
Working knowledge of external systems, such as LinkedIn, CV Library, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
Previous experience with recruiting applicant systems
This position will be based at the Regional Office in Cambridge or Woking.
May be required to travel as part of the role to construction sites and/or Head Office (Dunmurry, Belfast, Northern Ireland) from time to time.
* Competitive salary
* 34 days annual holiday
* Pension, including employer contributions
* Free car parking (Dunmurry)
Training & Development
* Availability to undergo our mentorship scheme
* Tailored career path ways
* Sponsored further education opportunities
* Supported Chartership pathways
Health & Wellbeing
* Health Cash Plan enrolment
* 24/7 Counselling & Support Healthline
* GP Anytime
* Wellbeing App
* Company Occupational Health
* Family Friendly Policies
* Enhanced Maternity
* Flexible Working Policy
* Access to discounts
* Annual Health & Wellbeing Events
* Cycle to Work Scheme