RECRUITMENT & GRADUATE COORDINATOR
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
About the opportunity
BJSS is looking to add a Recruitment & Graduate Coordinator to the Leeds office.
You will be part of a small team of Recruiters reporting in to the Recruitment Manager for Leeds.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced technology consultancy environment. You will be dealing with multiple stakeholders with varying requirements to meet the priorities of our clients.
BJSS emphasises collaboration and champions a culture where everyone works together, owning and resolving challenges as a team.
• CV Processing: Process all CVs received directly or via agencies, ensuring they are reviewed and feedback is provided within the agreed SLAs.
• Interview Booking: Book all 1st and 2nd interviews with the correct interviewers, provide required interview collateral and greet candidates when they arrive.
• Feedback: Collate feedback from interviewers and provide agencies/candidate with professional feedback. Ensure all feedback is saved for future reference.
• BJSS Representation: Be the first point of contact for all potential candidates, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience with BJSS regardless of outcome.
• Interview Collateral: Ensure all interview collateral is kept up to date and the latest versions are made available to interviewers. Ensuring any requested amendments or new tests are completed in consultation with Senior Developers.
• Recruitment Tracking: Maintain accurate records of all recruitment using our ATS Greenhouse, ensuring all fields are completed correctly and that the Recruitment Status is kept up to date at all stages of the recruitment process.
• Agency Relationships: Manage the day to day relationships with all agencies ensuring regular contact is maintained, monitoring the performance of agencies and ensuring any issues are raised in a timely manner with support from the Operations Manager. Work with them in the approach that gets the best candidates in front of our interviewers as swiftly as possible.
• Resource Requirements: Maintain a clear understanding of the resource requirements of BJSS based on project demand, ensuring agencies are advised of any new requirements or any roles no longer required in a timely manner.
• Recruitment Panel: Monitor the list of people on the CV Review and Interview panel. Ensure any leavers are replaced with a suitable alternative. Escalate concerns about the contribution of individuals to the Recruitment Manager.
• Graduate Recruitment: Working with the Recruitment Manager to develop a plan for graduate recruitment for 2018/2019.Initiate and maintain relationships with universities, ensure Graduate vacancies are advertised via the appropriate channels, administer the Graduate selection process and organise Graduate Assessment centres. Arrange graduate events with universities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator / Recruiter who is looking for an internal position in a leading software tech consultancy.
As a Recruitment & Graduate Coordinator you will be someone who is capable of managing recruitment in a busy technical environment. You must be proactive and able to manage a large workload independently. The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent attention to detail. They should be able to prioritise effectively and be able to resolve issues quickly and professionally. The individual must be able to make all candidates feel welcome & foster good working relationships with staff of all levels, being able to influence a wide range of stakeholders easily.
The Recruitment & Graduate Coordinator should have a good understanding of recruitment best practices and take an interest in improving recruitment and selection to ensure the best hires. You will have experience of managing suppliers on a day to day basis, ideally with previous experience of dealing with recruitment agencies. Experience of working within the IT industry is an advantage.
It should be noted that the key objective is to recruit high calibre staff for BJSS. This means working with and understanding external agencies to get the best out of each agency. Each agency will have different strengths and approaches, so you will need to employ different styles with each agency. This often will need you to understand when you need to move fast, so as not to miss interviewing strong candidates as they become available. The best candidates will not be on the market for long.
BJSS is very keen to develop our graduate recruitment further and see this as a key part of this role. This individual should be able to develop ideas, manage relationships and drive significant growth in the quality and number of graduates BJSS hires. Prior experience of driving graduate recruitment campaigns is a distinct advantage.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook is essential and experience of using Microsoft Sharepoint and Greenhouse is an advantage.
You will need to work closely with a wide range of teams across the business, no two days will be the same