Recruitment and Induction Officer, Perm, Colchester, £26,500 + bonus
|Location: Colchester, Essex
|Salary: £26500/annum + bonus
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
An excellent career opportunity has become available to join an Ofsted Outstanding graded, incredibly successful training provider as a Recruitment and Induction Officer for their centre in Colchester. Engaging with prospects learners age 14-19 within your geographic remit to highlight their post GCSE education options via the business, including developing functional skills, GCSE resits and NVQ’s. Progressing prospect learners onto programs within the centre, including the delivery of induction. This role will offer you the opportunity for creativity and innovation to reach your target audiences, utilising various outreach, partnership and marketing techniques (including video and social media).
**Please note for this role it is essential that you hold a current full UK Driver’s License and have access to your own vehicle**
Duties to include:
* Promoting the organisations services within the local area utilising a range of techniques.
* Identifying your target audience and how to reach them proactively.
* Preparing and delivering presentations to raise the profile of the study programme.
* Conducting thorough IAG led interviews with prospect learners to identify needs/requirements.
* Carrying out one week inductions, following a structured timetable of activities.
* Working closely alongside colleagues to identify progression routes for learners.
* Promoting onward progression opportunities to all participants.
* Contributing to learner progression plans.
* Supporting development of marketing material and literature promoting the company.
* Ad-hoc duties as requested.
You will have/be:
* Experience in achieving targets in a training, welfare to work, employability or recruitment related environment.
* An innovative approach and ability to recognise how to reach specific audiences.
* Exposure to providing employment / training / education related advice and guidance.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment.
* Exceptional communication skills coupled with the ability to effectively tailor your approach to suit a variety of audiences.
* Strong organisational skills and ability to manage your own workload. Level 3 IAG qualification (desirable).
* Experience of delivering training or support to young people (14-19) is desirable.
* Current full UK Driver’s License and access to your own vehicle.
**You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check for this position**
This is a fantastic chance to work for an organisation passionate about helping young people achieve their goals. This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm. Offered salary of up to £26,500 DOE. Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Employee assistance and benefits schemes, 35p mileage rate, supported professional development to gain recognised qualifications, career development prospects.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate