Recruitment and partnership Coordinator
|Location: Kingsland, Greater London
|Salary: £29000 - £35000/annum
|Posted: over 2 years ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
The Recruitment and partnership Coordinator will be the primary point of contact to support the activities of our ESF/SFA Skills support for the unemployed programmes through the delivery of learner engagement, Information Advice and Guidance (IAG), and pastoral care to Learners. The post holder will Identify, interview and place learners onto our programmes, working closely with the National Careers Service, Colleges, Jobcentre Plus and Youth Service and you will be responsible for liaising with the Local Authorities, JCPs, and other stakeholders to agree and generate referrals, ensuring that such referrals meet defined eligibility criteria and that as much relevant information as possible regarding these referrals is passed through to our delivery teams. You will identify, develop, maintain and systematically review strategic and operationally relevant referral relationships ensuring that these relationships are embedded within operational delivery.
The post holder must comply with and implement relevant health, safety, security and welfare processes as required by the relevant statutory or organisations procedures. You must be dependable, truthful, motivated and dedicated to ensure the smooth running of the organisational needs, including assisting in the recording, controlling and administration of data.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Recruitment and Partnership Coordinator will:
• Screen, interview and recruit learners onto our programmes including confirming eligibility to access government funding.
• Carry out vacancy matching for any learners on programme
• Support in resourcing of vacancies through newspapers, job sites and similar sources to ensure targets are met for placement of learners
• Provide information, advice and guidance on work-based learning progression routes and vocational opportunities to support employment.
• Support and guide learners appropriately through their programmes and to provide feedback as to whether learners are competent within the requirement sector.
• Maintaining accurate records of learners’ files and other record keeping.
• Chase up learners on progression and calling for non-attendance when necessary.
• Work with employers and managers to provide and implement effective solutions to any issues raised by employers or potential employers to ensure a high quality service.
• Ensure all centre and funding documentation is maintained adequately and accurately in liaison with the quality manager.
• Processing monthly submissions of starts, training and outcomes
• Based in our hackney office but working across our targeted areas – Kingston, Richmond, Westminster and Bexley
• Answer any queries learners may have about their employment, course work and their general well-being. Assist them with any help e.g. filling out applications forms, creating CV’s (where applicable).
• Adopt a proactive approach to complying with the staff development policy in ensuring you are up to date in your occupational area(s) and adopt a best practice approach to training and learning.
• Ensure contract compliance in line with set targets and service delivery.
• Carry out presentations to employers, partners and other referral agencies to raise the profile and increase job vacancies and learner referrals.
• Produce an end of month report on any up-dates or concerns regarding the programmes.
• Back-up electronic files using proper procedures, entering and updating data on the shared drive (Training, Pass/Fail and learners details etc.)