Recruitment & Talent Project Manager
|Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
|Salary: £500 - £650/day
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment & Talent Project Manager - Outside IR35 - Nuclear
Working with the Futures team, the business and key stakeholders to manage a programme of work which delivers the objectives related to improving recruitment and talent acquisition for the client.
Developing a sound understanding of client's high-level business processes and transformation journey and propose new interventions to meet these needs we require.
Ensure there is the training and upskilling in place to ensure any new interventions are embedded as Business as Usual within client.
As Recruitment & Talent Project Manager, you will:
Programme objectives are delivered within planned time scales and in keeping with business targets and commitments. The role holder will be accountable for developing the recruitment and talent acquisition project plan.
The Project Manager will ensure effective programme delivery on time and to budget as well as establishing holistic service delivery plans, structures and transitions.
· Develop and manage the recruitment and talent acquisition plan and ensure alignment with the overall Futures Delivery Plan (FIP)
· Managing the assigned resource with the Futures team to deliver against the agreed plan
· Work with other RWM teams, especially HR
· Build and manage active relationships with internal and external stakeholders creating confidence and trust
· Ensure that appropriate levels of project governance and control are maintained and provide timely and accurate project reporting to meet RWM needs and the needs of governance bodies and programme boards
· Delivery of the any new Requirements and gain agreement for inclusion in the recruitment and talent acquisition plan and integrate in FIP
· Operate with security, cost efficiency and technology simplification as priorities in accordance with the business strategy
The interim will:
· Report progress against the Futures Programme, enabling the company Executive to make informed and effective leadership decisions and proactively address any newly identified delivery risks or issues.
· Provide routine management reports to support monthly and quarterly reporting to the Executive and Board and key stakeholders.
· Manage own workload, including time and deadline management.
· Manage own performance including self-development.
· Manage health, safety and wellbeing in accordance with HSSEQ policies and guidance.
· Undertake other activities commensurate with their skills and experience as and when required.
· Be expected to support and implement corporate decisions and initiatives.
Project / Programme Delivery
Proven track record of project management across the full project delivery lifecycle, including as-is assessment and strategic development.
Experience of embedding change and aligning new interventions to deliver business strategic and operational demands utilising well-defined, consistent processesLeadership
Demonstrable experience of success through inspirational leadership, with a proven track record of delivering project delivery performanceTechnical Knowledge
In depth knowledge of managing complex recruitment and talent management improvement projects
In depth knowledge of current recruitment and talent acquisition trends and how these can be implemented
In depth knowledge of recruitment and assessment tools and systems to improve areas such as gender balance, diversity, unconscious bias
Appropriate technical knowledge of change management and project management
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being added to our pipeline, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact ( ) managing the role"
In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different