Recruitment & Training Administrator
|Location: N1, Hoxton, Greater London
|Posted: 2 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Ardmore Group is seeking an administrator to work in our brand new Head Office based in Islington.
The role will encompass several different departments based within HR – recruitment, learning and development and general administration.
About the Role:
Your job is to ensure that all recruitment documentation is up to date, available and easily accessible by the recruitment team; office management and administrative assistance to the recruitment team. You will also provide support when required to the learning and development manager and other members of the HR department.
Key Performance Indicators of your Role:
- Have a high level of appropriate knowledge (computer literacy, administration).
- Have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Be highly dependable.
- Show appropriate initiative; work independently when necessary.
- Work well in pressurized environment.
- Have excellent organizational abilities.
- Be an excellent problem solver.
- Be thorough and accurate in accomplishing all tasks.
- Be punctual and regular in attendance.
- Have a high degree of enthusiasm and commitment towards the job.
- Be receptive to appropriate criticism.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Manage the recruitment inbox and ensure e-mails are actioned and filed appropriately.
* Manage the recruitment system and keep it updated on a daily basis.
* Ensure the correct recruitment process is followed and chase up documentation from recruiting managers, when necessary.
* Place adverts on chosen Jobs Boards and ensure they are displayed in the agreed format.
* Arrange interviews for perspective candidates and complete new starter paperwork.
* File CVs and other recruitment documentation correctly.
* Liaise with the preferred suppliers.
* Liaise with hiring managers.
* Take accurate meeting notes.
* Liaise with the HR Assistant in respect of on-boarding and offers of employment.
* Assist with and help to organise graduate assessment days.
* Help promote the graduate scheme and partner with official professional bodies and universities.
* Deputise for the Internal Recruiters, when necessary i.e. to cover holidays, sickness absence, etc.
* Issue weekly current recruitment requirements updates.
* Prepare monthly recruitment reports and insights regarding time to hire and cost per hire, recruitment trends, successes and development areas.
Supporting the Learning & Development manager with the following:
* Setting up in house training and training venues
* Maintain training records and coordinate with employees as required, including reminders, etc.
* Prepare and disseminate training materials (e.g. training sign in, notes, tests, feedback forms)
* Produce certificates of attendance for in house courses and send it to the relevant attendees
* Providing regular and ad hoc information / reports as required
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
About Ardmore Group
In just 40 years Ardmore has become one of the largest family owned construction groups in the UK. Although we work across the nation we're best known as London's Builder. Multi-phase regeneration schemes with dense urban housing to high rise developments, luxury residential projects and bespoke hotels are a few examples of our work.
Unsolicited CVS: in relations to speculative CVs received form providers without a prior assignment issued in writing by Ardmore's Recruitment team, no fee payable by Ardmore will apply.
"As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice".
To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit our the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > Candidate privacy notice