Recruitment Business Manager
|Salary: £55000 - £65000/annum OTC £40,000 per annum
|Posted: 15 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Business Manager
Salary: £55 – 65,000 + OTC £40,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SC(phone number removed)
Our Client is a leading IT Recruitment Business operating globally, but with a UK Head office. Do to expansion they are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Business Manager to join the UK team. This role will be the generation of additional, IT focused Contract business within New and Existing customers whilst aiming to increase the amount of repeat business that our client’s team is achieving.
An established business operating as one of the key Recruitment companies providing IT services into their broad range of client sectors they have a well established reputation and an enviable and diverse client base. This role will be maximising opportunities within both new and existing clients to generate accelerated contract growth revenue.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success within IT (Ideally contract) Recruitment, and experience of managing the delivery of IT services.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* To maximise revenue by applying more focus on key clients
* To identify and win new business through the development of client call lists focused by vertical, location, company size and interest.
* To introduce new business, upselling additional products and cross-selling the various services offered
* Agreement and signature of Terms of Business with new customers working towards the minimum standards listed below
* Daily client development calls focusing on client engagement, upselling of the our clients Professional Staffing Group’s services and generation of new leads and opportunities
* Regular meetings on site at both prospect and existing customers
* Client mapping of businesses and generation of organisational overviews
* Weekly and Monthly reporting to the Strategic Solutions Director on:
* Level of customer engagement – number of new contacts made, business’ approached etc.
* An updated Pipeline of new business
* Number of new Jobs brought into the business
* New GP / NFI generated
* Number of meetings scheduled
* Review of meetings attended to assess the impact and results
* Engagement of relevant team members of the Client Delivery Team to ensure effective delivery
As a candidate, you will hold the following values, as this list below is of high importance to the culture of the business;
As an established and competitive employer, they offer the following as part of the overall package
* In-House Training and Development program, including Personal Development Program mapping out career advancement.
* 20 Days holiday + Additional Day per 1 year served + Birthday Day (outside of probation) + Christmas period (averaging 26 days for new starters).
* Market leading commission structures.
* Bi-Annual meetings with a specialist IFA in the office.
* Free eye tests.
* Monthly in house massage.
* Fresh Fruit daily.
* Casual Fridays.
* All expenses paid End of Year, Christmas and Team nights out.
If you think this opportunity is not to be missed, and you are looking for a company that can reward your hard work both financially and internally, then please apply now or call Sam at Adore Recruitment for a confidential chat.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency