Stanton House is a professional, customer focused and relationship driven recruitment business focused on senior level appointments within the core disciplines of Accounting & Finance and Change Management. Stanton House has offices in London, Reading, Edinburgh and Hong Kong.
Over the last five years we have established an enviable reputation for our ability to understand our customers’ needs and challenges and to deliver the solution. There is still a huge amount we want to achieve and to do that we must continue to attract highly talented people to come and join us.
Why Join Stanton House?
- Challenging, senior assignments with Executive stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial ethos with high expectations but with time, training and support to deliver results
- Collaborative environment where colleagues share, help and learn from each other.
- Creativity is encouraged and success is rewarded.
- You will learn and develop from exceptional recruiters.
What We Do
We specialise in sourcing senior professionals from Qualified Accountants to Finance Directors within our Accounting & Finance Division and Change Business Analysts to Programme Directors within Change Management and Business Transformation Division. We are looking for experienced recruiters who want to build on their current experience in a mature and creative environment.
We have a diverse client base with a mix of PSL accounts and new business so recruiters must be both skilled networkers and relationship builders.
For us the right people have the capability to deliver great results, have a positive attitude to work and are prepared to be challenged. Alongside these qualities we are looking for those who will have:
- A minimum of 2 years prior recruitment ideally within accountancy & finance or change management.
- An inquisitive mind, the desire to become a specialist in your field.
- Ability to work in a truly collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-focus both client and candidate in equal measure.
- Integrity and humility.
Reward comes in a variety of forms at Stanton House, from a competitve salary and uncapped commission structure to individual stretch target rewards, company sponsored events and much more.
Opportunities also exist for more experienced recruiters looking to build and lead teams in specific markets.
For further information, please apply with a copy of your CV or get in touch to discuss your career plans in recruitment in more detail.