|Location: Caterham, Surrey
|Salary: £24000 - £30000/annum
|Posted: 4 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
The Recruitment Industry – Do you have what it takes to join us?
Due to continued success, YourRecruit IT are hiring!
We offer a basic salary up to £30,000 plus an excellent commission package, flexible working hours, benefits including quarterly prizes and expenses paid team nights out, a casual dress code in the office every day, and the autonomy to run your own desk.
We are looking for a proactive Recruitment Consultant to join our well established team in central Caterham. Caterham is ideally situated just 15 minutes by train from Croydon and 15 minutes by car from Redhill and Reigate. We like to think we are genuinely different to other agencies, we don’t have the same territory and client ownership issues as we have seen before, we all work together as a team and we are incredibly proud to have achieved an environment where our staff all genuinely like each other and enjoy coming to work!
Our parent company has been established for over 18 years and has expanded considerably during recent years; we intend to carry on growing organically year on year providing our unique service offerings to our established and new client base.
The IT Recruitment Consultant Role:
• When you think of a recruitment consultant, do you immediately think sell, sell, sell?
• Do you think of a high pressure environment that is completely target driven?
At YourRecruit we like to think of things slightly differently… We are interested in YOU, an individual looking to enhance or carry on a career within IT recruitment where you will have a genuine opportunity for progression in our fast expanding recruitment consultancy.
As an independent, family run business, YourRecruit IT is now looking for talented individuals to join our growing commercial team of recruitment consultants as we look to expand our brands throughout the whole of London and the South East.
As an expert IT Recruitment Consultant, you will ideally have previous experience in the field of recruitment (although we will consider those outside of this as well!) You will have full training and support from the management team with the tools and freedom to develop your own candidate and customer database. Candidates do not have to have experience of IT recruitment, as long as you are keen to learn, as we have found that candidates from other fields with the right attitude can be just as successful!
At YourRecruit IT, our most important asset is you, our consultants, we always encourage new ideas and you will work with us to grow the business into an even greater success story that it is today.
You will work hard but be rewarded generously. Our team is a well-established and happy one who is not given unreasonable and unreachable targets to work towards. If you love recruitment but hate cold calling and high targeted sales we are the company for you as we operate in a thoroughly respectful and thoughtful way towards our staff and we do not give unreachable targets.
Some of YourRecruit IT Benefits:
• Quarterly sales competitions (previous winners have included an all-expenses paid night at the Shard!
• Quarterly team nights out to award winning restaurants!
• Rising holiday, increasing per year of service to reward staff loyalty
• Dress down day each and every day in the office.
• Free beer / wine / diet coke fridge in the office.
• Legendary 2x Christmas parties!
• 50% off over 6,500 UK restaurants including Pizza Express, ASK etc.
• Exclusive pricing on exclusive hotel chains, discounted airport lounges, discounted cinema tickets.
• Money off Amazon, M&S and many other high street chains
• Working with a genuinely friendly and welcoming team!
If you would like to discuss the role with us in more detail please get in touch as this is an urgent requirement.
Please contact Louise Bishop for a confidential discussion