Position: Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire – Midlands.
Are you spending the majority of your time chasing KPI’s and targets which hinder your ability to deliver the best service for your clients and customers, or you can’t grow your desk and markets due to lack of resource and support? If so, at Douglas Jackson we have an opening that might be suitable for you.
Recruitment has changed and continues to do so, over the last 8 years we have forged relationships that have stood the test of time and we are considered one of the leading, professional recruitment providers across our speciality.
Our success is down to each of our consultants and their development of long-term relationships and the trusted subject matter expert status they achieve.
To continue to work towards our future goals and ambitions and after what has been yet another successful year of growth, we are looking to attract Experienced Recruitment Consultants who want to do things differently in an empowered, autonomous environment.
You will manage the entire recruitment process, supporting your customers; clients and candidates, to achieve successful recruitment solutions and the provision of a professional, quality led service. By working in partnership with your customers, establishing effective relationships and building your own personal brand and reputation, you will help and support your clients and candidates to recruit talent and secure opportunities, across the Customer Contact industry.
In return we offer a professional, friendly and fun team, who provide specialist recruitment consultancy services on a contingent and retained basis and are proud to work with some of the UK’s leading organisations and globally recognised brands, as well as:
- A good basic salary with an uncapped commission structure which offers an accumulated commission scheme of 5- 50% of billings.
- Opportunity to develop your own team once established market.
- An opportunity to work 9-5. Our contracted hours are 8.30am to 6pm but the team presently work 8.30am to 5.30pm, or 9am to 6.00pm. We run a monthly incentive where everyone can qualify to work 9-5.
- Weekly and monthly incentives to leave early or, win a duvet morning.
- Half year and annual performance incentives, previous years included; VIP day at Cheltenham Races, Cooking Masterclass at Raymond Blanc’s Le Manoir, Team Building Treasure Hunts, Wine Tasting and Michelin * Restaurants.
- An extra days holiday for your birthday
Our offices are situated just 5 minutes from Lichfield Train Station which is just 40 minutes from Birmingham New Street, or Stoke on Trent stations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- The identification, development and management of client contacts and relationships.
- Work effectively with your customers to define, understand and respond to each individual assignment to deliver an effective recruitment solution and shortlist of prospective individuals within set timeframes.
- Develop and grow your network to attract new clients, candidates and subject matter expert contacts from across the industry.
- Build your industry knowledge and experience to become a trusted source for industry advice, benchmarking and best practice.
- Work effectively with your team and colleagues to share best practice, offer support and collaboration to achieve successful recruitment solutions.
Douglas Jackson are an independently owned, boutique recruitment consultancy who work within the Customer Experience, Customer Strategy and Customer Contact market.
We would welcome applications from experienced Recruitment Consultants who wish to continue to, or begin to work within a consultative led environment; alternatively, you may have a proven track record from within the contact centre, customer service, or, a sales environment and have experience of internal recruiting. In either case, to be successful you will need to have resilience and an appetite for continued personal development. You will need to demonstrate the ability to build long-term relationships and utilise your relationships and network to select the best possible talent within the market. Enthusiasm, drive and determination will be required to succeed in a competitive, continuously changing environment.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant Jobs, Experience Recruitment Roles, Executive Search role, Midlands Recruitment Jobs, Lichfield Recruitment Jobs, Staffordshire Recruitment Jobs, Birmingham Recruitment Jobs. Quality Recruitment Consultant Jobs, Account Manager Recruitment Jobs.