|Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
|Salary: £25000 - £30000/annum 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
|Posted: 3 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are currently looking for recruitment consultants to join our team!
This is an exciting time to join Skillnet, Lots of growth and potential
within our organisation! Great role for someone wanting to get out of
agency recruitment and bring your skills into a department that will
allow you to become a niche recruiter in a fast paced and target driven
* 25 Day holiday + Bank Holiday
* This role benefits from a commission structure which allows the
post-holder to manage their individual earnings potential. On top of
a generous basic salary successful applicants generate a commission
payment for each new start as they generate income for the business.
* After successful completion of probation, opt-in to Private Medical
Insurance is available
* Death in service
Skillnet is a specialist provider of Apprenticeships in the automotive
sector. Operating nationally, each year we manage the training for more
than 4000 people. We run the national Apprenticeship Programmes for Ford,
Daf Trucks and Scania Great Britain as well as programmes for independent
Main Purpose of the Job:
* Required to meet starts and revenue targets through
* Selling Apprenticeships to employers, identifying apprenticeship
vacancies and existing eligible employed staff for apprenticeship
* Selling and delivering a commercial recruitment service to employers
* Matching suitable applicants to open vacancies and ensure the right
applicant is recruited for the right employer and where relevant,
placed on the right training programme and for the right length of
* Working with a regional field team, this job is office based and
involves ensuring that all available resource in the team is focused
on delivering an excellent recruitment service to existing and
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Make outbound calls using data provided with the aim of generating
employer vacancies, employed starts and qualified appointments for
appropriate staff to attend.
* Advertise all resulting vacancies through relevant channels
* Use various assessment tools to help young people identify their
interests, skills, aptitudes, and capabilities.
* Use a thorough telephone screening process for both learners and
employers, to assess suitability for live vacancies as well as
eligibility for apprenticeship funding.
* Assist applicants with writing CV’s / application forms and
developing interview skills.
* Agree on recruitment criteria with the employer to ensure most
appropriate candidates are put forward for interview.
* Maintain candidate database on Skillnet’s Customer Relationship
Management database - to ensure up to date information is available
to the recruitment team and business.
* Ensure that candidates and employers have full knowledge of the
process, expectation and potential outcomes and are fully equipped
with relevant information.
* Conduct marketing campaigns to generate sector/industry specific
leads in line with business needs.
Qualities and Attributes
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Confident and articulate telephone manner
* Good attention to detail in all written communications
* Ability to deal effectively and professionally with customer
* Natural rapport with people
* Good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Knowledge of government/regional/local funding bodies and related
* Grade A-C English and Maths (or equivalent)
* Degree Level education
This Advert describes (but does not limit) the main duties and
responsibilities of the job. These are subject to variation by Skillnet
as is necessary to respond to changes, both internal and external which
the Company experiences