Atwood Tate is continuing its growth and is looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join us in our London office. You’ll become part of a friendly team working with a range of publishers. Resourcers or recruiters working in the area of IT or digital content are encouraged to apply.
- Manage the recruitment process on a wide range of jobs in publishers and information companies
- Account Management of a large number of existing clients and development of new business
- Shortlist and interview candidates ensuring you have a regular pool of strong candidates
- Keep accurate records using our integrated website and database
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments; attend networking events; visit clients
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in IT recruitment or an IT technology role in the media/publishing
- Target driven and confident in your ability to bring in new business
- Knowledge of digital publishing/publishing technology is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, client focussed and able to build lasting relationships
- Proactive, enthusiastic and resilient and the drive to exceed targets
- Great multi-tasking and time management skills
- Good organisation and strong IT skills
If you are target-orientated with a desire to be the best at whatever you do and a desire to measure your success financially whilst advancing your career, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 020 7034 7904
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.