|Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum Commission, Package & Benefits
|Posted: 27 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
£18,000 – £23,000 basic (review in first 6 months.) OTE £40k
Think Recruitment is a vibrant, privately owned specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands area. Through dedication and hard work we have established ourselves as a market leader in the construction sector and are proud to say that we have an enviable 90% repeat business rate. We have doubled our office in the last year and have recently branched out into the Manchester area with plans to grow into the London market in the next two years.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated energy and ambition in a previous recruitment role. You will be creative, open to new ideas and strategies whilst having the ability to think for yourself and plan the best use of your time. To bring previous experience to the table but be able to adapt to a fresh approach and process with a new organisation.
The industry is always changing and the role can be a difficult one therefore a strong minded person who can show resilience is a must. Have an opinion! This is your career. We want to be questioned, we want to be challenged. You will know how to ask the right questions, to negotiate and most importantly consult with your clients. You need to be inquisitive and decisive and be confident enough to stand your ground and get noticed.
A fantastic understanding of sales is essential as is a commercial mind. You must be able to see an opportunity and grab it, to look for a lead in every encounter. Be curious and be clear, demonstrating articulate communication with a personable attitude.
At Think we really believe in building relationships and that starts with our consultants. We have a friendly team who support and encourage each other and that’s what makes the business work. This is a company that will support your career objectives and if you work hard, are open to development and really show willing the opportunities are endless.
About the Job:
* The role is a varied one and you are very much running your own business under the supportive umbrella of Think. You will manage, build and develop relationships with candidates and clients within a chosen sector and ultimately place the right people in the right job.
* This is a results driven business and you will be responsible for your own targets and planning your own week and you will very much get out what you put in. The days can be long and the work can be hard but the results are definitely worth it.
* Meeting people is a key element of the role be it on site or in our new look office at Fort Dunlop, as well as constant contact via phone and email. Conversing with people, finding out what makes the tick and understanding the needs or your client are daily tasks as is marketing your candidates through different forms of media.
* This is an interesting and exciting position in which every day will offer different challenges and different accomplishments. It’s one of the only jobs that will place the control in your hands.
What’s on offer?
* Salary of £18,000 - £23,000k basic dependent on experience + commission, with excellent bonus structure and pay reviews based on personal achievements.
* Sales incentive programs including prizes for top performers, team incentive days sporting hospitality events etc.
* Progressive career advancement for successful trainee or graduate recruitment consultants.
* We have a structured and informative training division that tailors development to each consultants needs in order to help you achieve more in your role and ultimately your career.
Please apply with an up to date CV