|Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum OTE £30,000
|Posted: about 2 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Exciting times for CER and specifically the Southampton CER branch. Come and work for the fastest growing education recruitment businesses.
You will be responsible for recruitment, candidate management and selection for schools in Hampshire, Dorset or West Sussex. You will be required to act as a trusted advisor to schools providing professional advice, support and guidance throughout the whole recruitment process from role receipt, advertising, interviewing and job offers.
As a Consultant, you are the primary contact for hiring managers and will be responsible for sourcing suitable candidates, with the support of a Resourcer when required, for all temporary and sometimes permanent roles. You will be responsible for developing successful day to day working relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally, ensuring optimum levels of customer service and best practice always.
Strong relationship building skills are essential as is the ability to work a large volume and variety of roles at different levels of seniority.
Key External Relationships
* Head/Deputy Head Teachers
* School HR Teams
* School Secretaries
* Other school Senior Leaders
Key Internal Relationships
* Operations Director
* Head of Team
* Account Managers
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Adherence to agreed recruitment delivery strategies, including vacancy management, qualification of all roles, advertising, sourcing, candidate interviews, CV submission, interview arranging, offer and new starter process
* Work in conjunction with Resourcers to ensure fulfilment of all roles
* Build and develop relationships with New Business Clients in order to effectively source suitable candidates
* Identify new opportunities to sell CER into new schools, Academy's or Trusts, working with Head of Team and OD.
* Identify sources for candidate attraction such as job boards, job events, database utilisation, talent pooling, social media, headhunting and networking
* Ensure all advertising complies with current legislation and is managed appropriately both internally and externally
* Adhere to all recruitment-related legislation, advising hiring managers and candidates of their own obligations where necessary
* Work closely with all hiring managers to ensure detailed feedback is received on CVs and interviews within agreed timescales
* Keep hiring managers up to date with market forces, advising them of any changes which affect resourcing
* Ensure all roles are sourced in an effective and efficient manner appropriate to the rol
* To achieve and exceed placement targets. This includes meeting minimum expectations around activity, gross profit, interviews and placements.
* Visit schools to build relationships, understand requirements and provide SME expertise throughout the recruitment process.
* Achieve minimum weekly activity expectation.
* Effectively record activity and provide meaningful MI
* Articulate, target driven, confident, competitive and ambitious
* Persistent, persuasive, positive and resilient
* Able to influence to achieve desired outcomes
* Well-presented and professional
* Organised, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the provision of an exceptional service
* Customer focused with the ability to negotiate
* A full reasonably clean driving licence
* Good team player
* Ability to cope with pressure and meet/exceed targets
* Quick thinking and able to remember details
* Effective listener
* Motivated by rewards based on individual targets
* Reliable and punctual
Skills & Experience:
* Successful track record in recruitment (desirable)
* Experience in Education or education recruitment (desirable)
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of market intelligence and expertise of local recruitment practices and employment market trends
* Track record of identifying and engaging high quality candidates
* Knowledge of recruiting the best talent in the marketplace using the most up-to-date methods, including social media
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* Experience of effective stakeholder management, building positive relationships, engaging and collaborating effectively with others
* Able to demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills
* Able to demonstrate a confident and resilient approach when dealing with conflicting demands
* Strong administration and organisational skills with the ability to effectively time manage & prioritise tasks
* Confident, assertive and fair with strong communication skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines with changing objectives
* Excellent communication skills, easily understandable with a wide vocabulary and correct use of grammar in written correspondence
* Influencing & negotiation skills
* PC literate - MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. Database search & management