|Posted: 21 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Randstad CPE are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join a well established Trades & Labour recruitment team within their Maidstone office.
This your chance to work with one of the most successful, pro- active and specialist Construction Recruitment Offices in the UK as a Recruitment Consultant.
Randstad Group have just been named the Number 1 HR Services provider in the World!
Randstad CPE promote within existing teams and the career paths and opportunities available are vast, with many staff members being offered progression in their roles within the first 6 months.
The Recruitment Consultant role:
You will be joining a high performing and ambitious team and your role would involve:
* Sourcing candidates to start work for large construction projects across the South East.
* Large telephone work, screening candidates and calling through existing warm, candidate and client base.
* Managing a client base and generating new business
* Sourcing candidates for freelance job opportunities and coordinating paperwork & timesheets/ payroll.
* The workload will be divided between permanent & freelance vacancies, though this will be predominately freelance.
* Generating sales opportunities and referrals from existing candidates.
* Pre-screening candidates technical skills and suitability for job roles
* Advertising job adverts via multiple external job boards
* Generating candidate leads via LinkedIn.
* Customer and candidate care.
* Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming positions.
* Ensuring candidate’s packs are compliant with policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate
Will possess excellent communication skills, computer skills and will be keen to develop their experience within the recruitment industry. A previous recruitment background is essential and a background in temporary placements is advantageous.
For this exciting position candidates will need to possess a full driving licence.
As the market leader in Construction Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow. You will be joining a well- established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture. You will be supported with advanced back office support and systems that only a market leader can provide.
We offer one of the best commission structures on the market with a fantastic earning potential as well as Company sponsored trips and team building days!
Please get in touch to hear more about working for this leading and innovative recruitment firm!
Randstad CPE is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect. Further, the company will monitor the composition of the workforce and may introduce positive action should it appear that this policy is not fully effective.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business