|Salary: £18000 - £30000/annum UNCAPPED OTE
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Join a well-established Bristol & Bath desk working with some of the hottest startups, industry disruptors and frankly, ingenious product development businesses around.
● Work with CEO/CTO’s, Tech Directors and line management directly; influence, be a part of their growth and long term successes.
● Become a key member of one of Bristol’s most ethical, respected technology teams – become a part of the tech community and immersive yourself in the thriving scene.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s 16 years we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments. With a thriving and exciting client-base at the heart of Bristol and Bath’s tech cluster, we’re looking to offer the opportunity for a talented, proactive consultant to help some of the best start-up and scale-up businesses you’ll know and a load that you don’t (yet) to grow and flourish.
You’ll be supported by ADLIB’s well-established industry partnerships that continue to build our presence, an ever growing candidate base and a reputation for care, we’re looking for passionate people that enjoy autonomy within an established and professional environment. There’s opportunities to embed yourself within the community and learn about what it takes to run a successful business from its embryonic stages. You’ll learn how to advise businesses on how to build teams, give market information, attend meetups and events, network/chat and revel in your role as a market-leader backed by a team with considerable experience.
You’ll be able to work with businesses with a staff of 2-200 across vacancies for developers, testers, DevOps, infrastructure, architecture to growth disciplines across functional programming, hybrid mobile application development, blockchain technology, robotics and more. Working directly with CTO’s and owners you can say goodbye to portals, long protracted processes and corporate red tape and say hello to intelligent business conversations, agile working and long term trusted partnerships.
We've recently moved offices and now ready to recruit for additional recruitment consultants, the key is matching our ethics, ambition and commitment to achieving the next stage of growth.
What experience you’ll need
● We want like minded tech-driven consultants, people who have a genuine interest in the industry and what it’s about, we aim to speak the language and so should you.
● A successful track record within technology is a given, we’re looking for work ethic over stats/KPI’s and someone keen to learn and push themselves.
● You will want to continuously learn new things and keep up with industry trends, staying on top of new/emerging tech and what everyone’s chatting about (blogs, news sites, events and more).
● You will enjoy working in a team collaboratively, we are a team so we work together and drive results as a group.
● It is important that you are proactive, we rarely cold call. Business development is intelligent, well-positioned; your approaches will be warmly received. We’d prefer you to know your market inside out, spot opportunities and meet prospective clients in person over a coffee/cake/beer.
● You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you have the support to take the role wherever you want it to go. We can build teams around successful people that match our ethical approach and ambitions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a chance to work in a fun, driven team that works tirelessly to help people succeed and develop their skills. We don’t micromanage or fight over clients/candidates, we want everyone to do well. You will have daily support and be guided through the journey to creating a successful desk. You will learn a lot about technology, the start-up culture, how businesses are built and the kind of repeat business that most consultants would die for. Along with this you will have a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a very decent commission structure, small amount of remote working that can increase, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Tim now for further information and an informal/confidential discussion