|Location: Reading, Berkshire
|Salary: £22000 - £30000/annum
|Posted: 21 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant (360)
Lower Earley (Just outside of Reading) – Free onsite parking
£22,000 - £30,000
Un-capped commission + quarterly incentives + attractive benefits
About Orion, the role and what we are looking for….
Orion is a successful and award-winning recruitment consultancy with over 23 years’ experience. Operating from two UK based offices; our recruitment consultants maintain specialist industry knowledge of the Engineering, Gas, Manufacturing and Construction market sectors. Placing 4th in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019 and placing 2nd in the Best Companies to work for in the South East 2019!
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic sales professional to join our Professional Engineering division as a Recruitment Consultant – using all your sales experience to take your sales career in a new strategic direction.
We will give you all the training that you will need to understand our market. Along with classroom-based training sessions you will have an excellent and experienced Team Manager to mentor and coach you as well as a dedicated, full time Trainer.
This opportunity will allow you to progress your career quickly– we won’t hold you back, but we will give you all of the tools that you will need to be successful– this industry is not for the faint hearted and you will need resilience to be successful.
What will you be doing?
* To start your journey with us, you will join our 4-week Training academy to teach you all of the basics of recruitment.
* Once you have joined your team, your focus will be to build your own desk, running a business within a recruitment business.
* Sourcing new clients and booking meetings to discuss current and future recruitment needs, looking at where Orion can add value to their recruitment process will be a part of your role.
* Putting together and delivering clients presentations - solution selling to meet their needs.
* Managing the clients that you bring on and developing our relationship with them, cross selling the other areas of the Orion business.
* Sourcing candidates for live vacancies, telephone screening/interviewing candidates & lead generating.
* Increasing your engineering knowledge by attending relevant exhibitions and networking events.
* Working with your Team Manager and the company Trainer to regularly review your business plan and using their knowledge and recruitment experience to develop your sales strategy and account plan.
What will Orion offer you?
* 3pm Friday finish
* 2 Holiday Incentives per year – this year is Skiing and Ibiza!
* Quarterly lunch clubs for Top Performers
* Uncapped Commission
* In-house trainer’s to deliver up to date training in monthly/weekly sessions
* Career progression
* Anniversary Awards
* Employee of the Month, Quarter and Team of the Quarter Awards
* Hot jobs to work from day 1
* Membership to Perk Box – food and shopping discount
* Free breakfast options provided by Orion
* Free onsite parking
* Gym membership or private medical after 2 years of service
* Experience of working within the sales industry is strongly desirable.
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
* A proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
* Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
* Passion for consultative sales.
* Motivated to achieve results.
* Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Must be positive and driven individual, with the tenacity and target-driven.
If you are actively looking for a new career, click apply and we will aim to come to you within 24 hours. Or if you would like more information please contact Georgina Leonard in the Reading office