|Location: SK13, Glossop, Derbyshire
|Salary: £19000 - £22000/annum + Commission
|Posted: about 2 months ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We’re hiring for a confident and motivated individual who is interested in developing a career within recruitment. As one of our Recruitment Consultants based at our town centre Glossop branch, you’ll be part of a vibrant sales office and will be expected to generate new business and build strong relationships. Managing and growing a new and existing client base, no two days will be the same and you’ll be backed by a very supportive team.
We’re passionate about what we do, so having the right attitude is extremely important to us. If you’re interested in a career with KPJ Group you’ll need a positive and motivated outlook along with excellent work-ethic, self-belief and the eagerness to contribute wherever you can.
What’s on offer?
* £19,000 - £22,000 + generous commission
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays & your birthday off
* Parking permit for town centre car parks
* Modern central offices with optional stand up desks
* On-going training to develop you into an industry expert
* Company events and ad-hoc celebrations for a job well done!
Our culture is based on providing a personal, professional service and ensuring the highest quality is always maintained. We encourage fresh ideas, collaboration and value each individuals’ unique qualities too.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant?
* Working closely with existing clients to develop and execute tactical recruiting strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet recruiting goals
* Using your business development skills to generate new leads and introducing your service to new clients both over the phone and face to face
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
* Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets and generating new ideas to help towards achieving these targets
* Sourcing candidates using job boards, our large database and your networking skills
* Acting as the first point of contact for candidates who have queries about their application, interview, placement etc.
What do we need from you?
* Sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred) or an interest to get into sales
* A hard-working, entrepreneurial spirit with a burning ambition to develop a career in recruitment and the high rewards that come with an outstanding performance
* A positive attitude, fantastic people skills, and a keen interest in providing the best solutions
* GCSE A-C in Maths & English
* Driving licence and your own vehicle
* An outgoing, enthusiastic personality with the confidence and competence required to communicate and build relationships with a full range of people
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to cope with the demands of accurate data entry and maintenance, as well as having a good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications
Operating for more than 45 years, we have an excellent reputation with both hiring managers and job seekers alike. Our emphasis on a professional and quality service has provided us with a 5-star rating from our customers on Google, and we are committed to investing in our staff to make them the best consultants they can be.
We work extremely hard and take huge pride in delivering the best service whilst achieving our goals. Although our role is taken seriously, we know how to celebrate the highs and encourage all our team to be a part of the fun! If you’re motivated to succeed and are looking for a varied job role within recruitment, then this a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your up to date CV or speak with Joe at KPJ Group for more information.
We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted