|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
|Posted: 21 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a recruitment consultant to join our Swindon branch.
Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and a competitive commission package
Closing date: September 23rd 2020
Could you be our next Consultant?
We are looking for someone who has a strong sales and temporaries background, with a track record in establishing strong relationships at all levels. The role will require you to target key prospect users through a direct approach; cold calling; social media and networking. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation and management to marketing the company's services and brand values effectively to clients and closing the opportunity and revisiting once converted to maximise on opportunities.
In addition to sales, you would be required to take an active role in problem solving, managing candidates and ensuring impeccable standards of service and transparency to the client as well as to temporary workers. You would be supporting the Branch Manager, working to support the Swindon team and wider South West Network.
Key priorities are:
* Managing a database of prospective clients establishing strong relationships with key decision makers within the business.
* Actively managing candidate availability.
* Maintaining a high level of customer service to both clients and candidates.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
* A proven success in winning and converting new business.
* Ability to develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with clients;
* You are self-motivated and have resilience on tap;
* You have experience within the Sales or Recruitment industry, however candidates with experience within vertical markets will be considered;
* You are tenacious and possess an instinctive desire to win, develop and grow new business;
* Want to take on a position and prove your talent with a cold desk and have the ability to back yourself and create a reputation for yourself in the area.
* Hungry for opportunity, development and training
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
* Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
* A day off during the week of your birthday.
* An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
* 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
* Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job