|Location: SG4, Clothall, Hertfordshire
|Salary: £19000 - £23000/annum OTE up to 26% of total billings
|Posted: 19 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant - NHS Social Care
We are excited to be in the position to be hiring for a Recruitment Consultant to work with our NHS clients across the UK.
The Recruitment Consultant role will involve coordinating the recruitment expectations of our NHS clients and our candidates, working alongside other Recruitment Consultant’s and Candidate Management Specialists who are responsible for the steady flow of candidates coming into the business and a Compliance Officer who is responsible for ensuring candidate compliance to pre-employment requirements.
We expect every Recruitment Consutlant at Adversa to commit to our vision of providing our candidates and clients with a "world-class customer service" experience. We also expect that every employee at Adversa Recruitment does this by ensuring that our 4 underlying values and commitments are actively promoted and followed at all times.
Our four underlying values are:
* Individual Accountability
Day to day responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant with Adversa Recruitment:
* Working with a Candidate Management Specialist to source and recruit candidates by using job databases, social media etc
* Conduct pre-screening interviews and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
* Format applicant CV’s and submit to clients within tight deadlines
* Identify relevant points of contact for NHS based clients
* Develop new client relationships (business development)
* Maintain existing client relationships
* Schedule and coordinate all candidate inductions and shifts
* Facilitate and finalise agreements/placements between candidates and clients
* Update and maintain company CRM system
* Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate marketing channels
* Provide recruitment reports to the management team
* Act as main point of contact and build integral client/candidate relationships
* Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
* Actively promote Adversa’s values and commitments at all times
Requirements of the Recruitment Consultant:
* 6 months’ experience of working within recruitment
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Minimum of 3 GCSE’s A-C
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Ongoing professional development and training
* Regular team building events
* Annual European travel team reward
* 30 days’ paid annual leave per annum
* Monthly incentive after probation (Cineworld card, gym membership etc.,)
* Uncapped commission - potential to earn up to 26% of total profit/billings
* Friendly and supportive team
About Adversa Recruitment
We are committed in supporting all of our employees throughout their employment. If you are successful, you’ll be joining a great team and be part of a high performing recruitment agency who are passionate about ensuring you receive the right support to help you achieve your full potential.
We are situated in a modern and unique converted barn, offering employees stunning surroundings, individuality and style. Located in Weston, North Hertfordshire, a ten minute drive from the A1(M) and fifteen minutes from Letchworth, Baldock and Hitchin and twenty minutes from Stevenage.
Equality & Diversity
We aim to guarantee that all applicants are treated fairly and equally, and no applicant will be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
We are committed to making recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process or provide any information in an alternative format, please feel free to contact Adversa Recruitment.
The Opportunity - Recruitment Consultant
This would be an excellent opportunity for a recruitment consultant or recruitment professional looking for a promising career path and the opportunity to work as part of a supporting team in a friendly environment.
So, if you are interested in this exciting opportunity to start your recruitment career within NHS social care, apply now, or feel free to contact us directly!