Are you a high performing Recruitment Consultant?
If so, we know it would take a great deal for you to consider a move to another agency, we also know that you don’t need a description of what a Recruitment Consultant does.
In a snapshot, we are a value driven business who are truly focused on making each individual a success. We firmly believe in rewarding our staff and put a great deal of thought into retention. We have an incredible team of committed, vibrant, motivated individuals who are as driven towards each other’s achievements as they are their own.
Over the next four years we will continue to expand, with some genuinely incredible career opportunities. Whether you are simply seeking the chance to maximise your earning potential, travel internationally, or would like to work in a business who will continually invest in developing your leadership skills as you grow a team of your own, we have the tools to support you.
There are many incredible recruitment consultancies surrounding London and many things that we do similarly to our counterparts. Our Q4 incentive is a trip abroad as a business (our valued support staff included) however there are things we like to think we do a bit differently:
- Bespoke benefits packages personally selected by our team
- Extended lunch break once a week to attend the gym or boot camp class!
- 4.00pm finish on a Friday
- Incredible team environment which upholds professionally high standards, yet is fun – we are genuinely all working towards making each other and the business successful, enjoying 0% office politics
- Non-hierarchal structure – our Directors are on the floor with us, in a completely open plan environment. It’s not at all unusual for our MD to search for candidates on our behalf!
- As a smaller sized business, each of our team are individuals whose opinions are genuinely important; no one is treated as a number and there are more opportunities for each of us
- Beautiful brand new offices, showers on site and top of the range communal areas
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an industry leading basic salary and an outstanding commission structure of up to 27.5% with a non-deductible threshold.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online today or contact Tara Waterman on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01252 759162 for a confidential conversation.