|Location: South Croydon
|Salary: £35000 - £50000/annum OTE, Bonus, Pension, Other Benefit
|Posted: 9 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are currently hiring consultants for our office in South Croydon.
A recruitment career carries big rewards, but you have to have the right attitude and be ready to work hard to overcome the obstacles a competitive sales environment can throw at you.
Working in recruitment suits people who want to work in an engaging and fast-paced environment. People perhaps tired of a typically monotonous job – recruitment is an exciting, sometimes challenging, but ultimately rewarding sales role.
It is important to decide what kind of company to join when entering the world of recruitment. Choosing us means training, ongoing support and the knowledge we genuinely want you to do well. We supply the right tools for the job.
Our recruitment consultants not only enjoy working in our friendly and busy office environment, but they also benefit from career development opportunities and advancement.
Working at BC Healthcare, every single person knows their input matters. Everyone has a personal development plan specific to them and tailored to suit their career ambitions.
More experienced recruiters looking to join the team should consider not only the fantastic earning potential from our uncapped commission structure and bonus scheme, but also our extensive portfolio of clients and preferred supplier agreements and our policy on rewarding top performers and promoting from within.
At BC Healthcare we firmly believe that we can support people to be successful and achieve their career goals. Consequently we are looking for career driven people who want to work for a company that supports their career aspirations and rewards their efforts.
So, what are the qualities we’re looking for?
• Ability to exceed targets in a driven, fast-paced environment
• Experience in following (or similar) industries: -
o Estate agency
o Travel agency
• Desire to be the best
• Confidence and enthusiasm
• Relationship building skills
Essentially, being a recruitment consultant is simply about placing the right job seekers into the right roles.
Typically the role involves: -
• Using a variety of resources to find the best candidates
• Vetting and interviewing your chosen jobseekers
• Conducting market research
• Business development (both new and existing)
• Sales activities, including sales calls and client meetings
• Managing a client base
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with your clients and with jobseekers, ensuring your support and guidance throughout the process
Why should I choose BC Healthcare?
BC Healthcare is a recognised national brand, synonymous with a high-end recruitment service.
A market leader in health and social care recruitment; we work with hundreds of clients every year, providing them with staff ranging from team support through to board level.
Jobseekers we work with refer us to their friends and colleagues, and often go on to become clients, working with us to find staff for them.
We have an outstanding benefits package including:
• Competitive salary and uncapped commission
• Bonus / Rewards scheme based on performance
• Office-target incentives scheme
• Apprenticeship and training opportunities
• Personalised development plans for all staff (we want you to succeed!)
• 100% of all our promotions come from current employees
• Contributory pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Loyalty rewards
• Opportunity to become accredited with the REC
• Referral incentives
Due to continued success and growth we are interested in finding dynamic individuals now that can be involved in the ongoing development of our agency.
All of our employees genuinely matter to us. Contact us now to find out how we can help you realise your true potential and achieve your career goals