Founded in 2001, Sports Recruitment International is now recognised as one of the leading executive search and recruitment businesses dedicated to the global sports industry with offices in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK.
We work with a variety of prestigious sports-related clients, such as national & international governing bodies, global sporting brands, clubs & events, sport broadcasters and operators and sports marketing agencies.
Through a combination of an extensive international network, a global database, a high profile website and a strong industry reputation, we are able to source, attract and deliver talent across a spectrum from middle management to Chief Executive and across a variety of functions, including Sales & Marketing, Event Management, Communications, TV Production & Distribution, Legal and Finance. For more information, please look at www.sportsrecruitment.com
As part of our global team of consultants, you will play a leading role in developing and servicing our clients based around the world.
As part of our contingency team, you will be tasked with developing new client relationships as well as the delivery of recruitment assignments across a range of disciplines and sectors within the sports industry. You will work closely with the firms other global practice leaders based in our offices in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK.
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports, media and entertainment business sectors and the way our clients in these sectors are organised
- Managing and actively working on the full Recruitment Process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
- Engagement, interviewing candidates and gaining an understanding of their career history and motivation
- Producing accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports and present the candidates to the client
- Ownership of the Candidate Experience
- Desk-based and telephone research to identify potential clients and candidates
- Playing an proactive part in the Business Development of new clients
- Client Engagement, Ownership of the Client Experience
- Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
- Managing candidate expectations and managing the communication to unsuccessful candidates in order to guarantee a high standard candidate experience
- Manage Sport Recruitment International's internal database and CRM system (Invenias) and keep up to date records
The ideal candidate will have an academic background and strong experience in a Contingency Recruitment Company as well as strong interest and passion in Sports.
They must possess excellent communication skills - both verbal and written – in English and be an excellent organizer and have a strong attention to detail. They should be resourceful and an experienced user of the internet, advanced search methodologies, on-line social networks and MS-Office applications, as well as having a strong affinity to the use of a Recruitment Software.
Last but not least we are looking for a team-player with a strong affinity with Sports and a good sense of humor!