Morgan Hunt is looking for an individual who is serious about a career as a Recruitment Consultant.
Do you aspire to be successful? Is this the job for you? Are you money motivated and target driven? Then a Recruitment Consultant role is for you! - APPLY TODAY
A Recruitment Consultant will be expected to demonstrate determination, focus and exceptional organisational skills when tackling tasks. You must have a desire to work in a sales and target driven environment. This is predominantly a sales role that offers exceptional rewards and fantastic benefits.
You will be responsible for providing specialist recruitment services to candidates seeking job opportunities. Recruitment Consultants must be able to demonstrate ability to meet the demands of a busy team. As this role is purely candidate focussed excellent communication and customer services skills are required.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with candidates. Individuals who have a naturally inquisitive nature succeed in this role. Recruitment Consultants have to be resilient, persuasive and persistent.
During your first few months you will receive recruitment and sales training to ensure you get your career off to the best possible start, build a solid foundation for your future success and maximise your earning potential.
- Join a fun, rewarding and professional recruitment team!
- Vibrant, fast paced and innovative recruitment environment!
- We have a ‘love to come to work’ ethos and it shows in our low turnover of staff
- Strong support from a team who are sociable and big on team work!
- Real career progression opportunities!
- Excellent telephone manner
- Identifying top talent within the market
- Identifying leads and referrals
- Ability to build a strong network of candidates and clients
- Personality to cope in a pressured environment
- Target driven and money motivated
Applicants must have an understanding of what a Recruitment role entails. Recruitment Consultants have a clear idea of what motivates them and have set goals and targets they personally want to achieve.
- Excellent basic salary
- Competitive commission structure
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Referral scheme
- High Flyers Trips
- Lush new city centre offices
- Fruit Tuesdays
- Many more staff incentives